chapter 2

Never once in Min Yoongi's life did he think about having to live with others willing. He brought his small bag of clothes and a small box of things he left at Namjoon's into his new shared apartment. When Yoongi walks inside he sees Hoseok on the sofa eating chips while watching SpongeBob. Yoongi cringed at the munch that echoed through the house as Hoseok ate. He closes the door as quietly as possible but sadly it squeaks, causing Hoseok to look up at his pale hyung. "Hi Hyung!" Hoseok says happily, jumping up from his seat to hug the smaller one. If there was one thing Yoongi hated more than human interaction its self was physical human contact. "Ha-ha...um... let go," he says. Hoseok huffs but unwraps himself from his hyung. The two stands in an awkward silence before Hoseok speaks up. "Want to put your stuff away?" Yoongi nods and follows Hoseok down the hall to the small bedroom. It had twin size mattress, a desk, and a dresser. Hoseok stares at Yoongi's small amount of stuff. "Is that all that you own?" he asks, not thinking before he speaks. Yoongi looks over at the younger of the two and nods. Hoseok feels bad for his hyung. "Why don't you own much stuff?" he asks curiously. Yoongi, who's easily annoyed by too many questions, huffs and finishes folding his shirt, placing it in the drawer. "Why do you own too much?" Yoongi retorts. Hoseok blushes and looks at the floor. It was rude of me to ask that. He might have not had enough money to pay for much stuff. Hoseok thinks to himself. He shifts his weight and walks into the room, grabbing one of Yoongi's shirts and folding it. "It was rude of me to ask about your stuff... I'm sorry hyung," he whispers. Yoongi listens quietly, feeling bad for his repulsive actions. Even though he doesn't say sorry, its implied. "It's alright Hoseok," he mumbles, placing the shirt into the dresser. The two unpack the small amount of clothing in silence.

The first thing Yoongi did after Hoseok left had made himself a list for Hoseok. His list was simple; he even did it in the glitter pens Seokjin gave him to grasp the younger one's attention. When he's finished with the list he walks out into the kitchen, placing the list on the fridge with a magnet. He walks back into his room and lays on the bed. "Finally, an actual bed..." Yoongi mumbles. Since Yoongi had been kicked out by his parents at age 17, he hasn't slept in an actual bed. Just people's couches and the benches in 24-hour shops. He feels his eyelids droop and he falls into sleep.

It was 8pm and Hoseok was famished. He walks into the kitchen and flings open the fridge, grabbing out the left-over ramen he had made when his sister was over. He doesn't bother heating it up. He closes the fridge door and props his body against the counter behind him. As he eats the paper with glittery letters catches his eye. "Rule list~" he reads aloud.

"RULE 1: clean up after yourself

RULE 2: eat your own fucking food

RULE 3: wake me up before 9:30 and ill cut off your dick" Hoseok puts his hand on his dick and cringes at the thought of that happening.

"RULE 4: don't be loud after 8pm

RULE 5: Use normal voices/ inside voices. Nobody likes a loud ass

RULE 6: Don't enter my room without knocking

If you can follow these rules I think life will be good as roommates. Don't bother trying to talk to me and NO PHYSICAL CONTACT!" Hoseok stares at these supposes 'rules' he were to follow. "Little motherfucker moved in today and he's already trying to set some bullshit rules. I aint following these," he mumbles to himself. He throws his bowl into the sink, causing a loud clank from the meatal pot and spoon hitting the sink. In his sleep, Min Yoongi stirs because of the loud noise. Hoseok walks into his bedroom, laying down in his bed, wondering if Min Yoongi would even survive a month there with Him.

The next morning when Yoongi was awakened he instantly remembered he had work at 12. He checked his phone. '10:03 am' was flashed across his screen. He groans and sits up. He grabs some clothes and a towel, walking into the bathroom. He quickly showers. Unknowingly, Hoseok decides to stir up some trouble while Yoongi is in the shower. He sneaks in quietly and grabs his clothes and towel, putting them back into Yoongi's room. He sits on Yoongi's bed. The water shuts off and Hoseok can hear Yoongi confused about where his stuff had gone. The bathroom door is heard to be opened and Hoseok grabs Yoongi's things, stepping in front of the bathroom door. When they make eye contact, Yoongi was livid. "yah dipshit give me back my shit I have work soon," Yoongi says angrily. Hoseok smirks. "Come and get then," he says, putting Yoongi's stuff on the floor. Yoongi groans. "This isn't funny Hoseok," Yoongi says. "Whoever said I was laughing?" Yoongi stomps his foot. "Listen here you little inbred pest if you don't give me my fucking shit I'll walk out naked and beat the actual shit out of you," Yoongi says. Hoseok takes a step back, hurt and scared by Yoongi's words. He shyly picks up Yoongi's stuff and hands it to him. "Sorry hyung," he mumbles. Through the door Hoseok caught a glimpse of Yoongi's pale yet muscular leg. He gulps and Yoongi looks at him, rolling his eyes. Yoongi slams the door. Hoseok walks to his room and face plants into his bed. "I'm horrible," he mumbles.

When Yoongi arrives at work, Seokjin throws a notebook at him. "Did you really call the kid inbred?!" he asks angrily. Yoongi sighs but nods. "Sorry hyung," he mumbles. Seokjin sighs. "Listen I'm not the one you should apologize too. However, I'll gladly accept it because I'm feeling generous today. Now go do your work," Seokjin says. Yoongi sighs but complies.

"Maybe I was a little harsh on him"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: my shitty attempt to make Hoseok seem like a bad-ass and Yoongi being the most outright bitch of the century. Anyways hope you enjoyed :)