Chapter 13

The dreaded camping trip came to an end at 6 am the next morning. The awkward tension weighed down the air and it was a lot to handle, especially for Hoseok.

 "Alright. Two in the trunk thing," Seokjin says sleepily after loading the last tent into the trunk of the Truck. Yoongi, without speaking, climbs into the back. Jimin was about to before Yoongi stopped him. "Maybe next time. It's too chilly for you right now," Jimin nods and steps off the bottom of the tire, getting into the car. Taehyung and Jungkook look at each other and gut their way into the back seat, leaving Hoseok to be the one to feel the void in the trunk.

 Namjoon began to drive away from the dreaded camping space. As the trees pass by so does some of the resentment Yoongi and Hoseok had held onto. Everyone in the car felt like they could take a breather since the fighting boys were away from them at moment.

 They ended up dropping off the youngers first. Yoongi grabs Jimin's bag and passes it to him with a small smile. "Actually sleep tonight, okay? In case you forgot, you told me you're not well at sleeping away from home and i can tell because now you have bags under your eyes," Jimin nods and yawns. The three boys walk into jimin's house. Before the truck pulls away, Hoseok jumps out the trunk into the back seat, leaving Yoongi alone, which was what he kind of needed. Yoongi rests his head on the small window of the truck as the drives off.

 When the two of them first get into their shared apartment, Yoongi goes off to his room to gather clothes for a shower and Hoseok goes to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. 

 While Yoongi was showering, he felt light headed. He wasn't sure if it was from the lack of sleep, lack of food, or both. Either way, it wasn't a good sign.  He makes his way out the shower, towel tied around his waist before collapsing onto the floor. The loud evident thump was heard across the apartment. Hoseok sneakily makes his way towards the bathroom and presses his ear to the door. Usually, Yoongi was humming a tune of some sort and gets out right after the water is off due to the fact he wasn't to keen on being stuck in a steamy room for long periods of time. Hoseok goes to open the door to realize it was locked. He takes out the master key to the apartment and unlocks the door to find Yoongi passed out on the floor. He bends down towards Yoongi. "Yoongs...you alive?" he whispers. He shoves his shoulder lightly. "Yoongi this isn't funny, please get up" he says a little louder. "Yoongi get up!" he shouts, now feeling scared. He pats Yoongi's cheek a few times. Slowly Yoongi's eyes flutter open. Hoseok breaths loudly, feeling relived knowing the Yoongi hes mad at is safe. He sits up and rubs his head. "Ow. What happened?" he mumbles. Hoseok just leans over and hugs him. Yoongi feels the sadness radiating off Hoseok and hugs him back. 

 After the shower insistent, Hoseok and Yoongi went back to ignoring each other. Yoongi was awake in his bed as Hoseok was asleep in his. As he plays on his phone he hears an ear shrilling scream from Hoseok's room. He jumps out of bed and opens Hoseok's door to see him sat on his bed with his head in his hands. Yoongi flicks on the light and Hoseok looks up. His face was blotchy and stained with tears. The two make eye contact and Yoongi walks over. He lays on the bed and pulls Hoseok down with him, holding him as the younger ones tears continue on. "Hoseok... do you want to talk about it?" he asks. Hoseok shakes his head and buries himself into Yoongi's chest. "Just don't leave me and i'll feel better later," he says. Yoongi nods and holds Hoseok. 

 Eventually, Hoseok had fell asleep and Yoongi was still awake. He tried moving to go back to his own bed but Hoseok clung to him. Yoongi just rolled his eyes and made himself comfortable. He too, eventually fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

OKAY! so I know this was really short but I kinda had to update sooooooooo... Yeah. However this might be a fucking long authors note so ya'll can skip through it if you want.

 So I, Emily Marie Harger, started freshman (or year 9) this past Tuesday! I might be expected to be older but i'm actually a tiny 14 year old. Anyways! My first day I got lost a bunch and on my way to my first class which is across the parking lot, I almost get hit by a douche bag who can't drive :) However I learned where all my classes were and I have officially became a photographer for Year Book! and let me tell you... my editor is fucking hot. She's really short though, like 4'9 or something. And I'm convinced my science teacher is a flower hippy stoner chick.

 So if you guys want to enlighten me about your school life so far or have any suggestions for this story let me know. I really like when you all comment :)