Chapter 6

"No Da Won you can't come over," Hoseok says to his older sister as he places the dishes from the dishwasher into the cupboard. He knew how much Yoongi hated when they left the clean dishes in the washer. 

"Come on Seok-ie, just for like an hour or two?" she asks him. Hoseok sighs. Knowing he cant disrespect his older sister,  he subconsciously says yes. "Thanks little brother, ill be over around 2!" with that she hangs up the phone. Hoseok groans loudly and puts away the last dish.

 While Hoseok was at home Yoongi was at work, like always, serving food and busting tables. He came across three teen boys who were sat in their school uniforms, eating and laughing amungst themselves. Despite Yoongi wanting to tell off the boys, he holds his composure and asks the boys if they want anything more. "Aren't you three supposed to be in school?" Yoongi asks. The youngest of the three nod. "Shh hyung, its a secret," the boy says, his finger pressed to his lips. The other two join in and Yoongi rolls his eyes. "You guys are going to get nowhere if you don't attend school," Yoongi says. One sips their drink. "Whoever said we were going anywhere to begin with?" 

 Yoongi's shift ended at 2:30. As he walks back to his apartment, he passes by the daycare. Knowing Hoseok doesn't work today, he strolls past. 

 He walks into his apartment, expecting it to be quiet and calm, however Hoseok's sister had Hoseok pinned to the floor while a small dog yips. Yoongi quietly puts his things away and begins to slowly walks to his room. "YOONGI OPPA!" Hoseok shouts. Da Won lets go of Hoseok arms and Yoongi stops in his tracks. "Oppa? Ha, GAYYYY," Da Won says. Yoongi turns and sees Hoseok with an awkward smile on his face. The small dog runs up to Yoongi and bites his toe. "OW WHAT THE FUCK?!" Yoongi says. The puppy runs back to Da Won and Hoseok trys his hardest to contain his giggles. "Uhm... Hyung this is my noona Da Won, Da Won this is Yoongi my-" Hoseok little introduction was cut off by his enthusiastic big sister. "Boyfirend?" she asks hopefully. Yoongi's pale face flushes and he shakes his head. "Nope. His roommate," he says. Da Won sighs. "Darn... i though little brother here got himself a good looking boyfriend. Does that mean you're single?" she asks. Hoseok,  a little upset with his sisters question, walks into the kitchen. "Jesus its only a question. Don't get your panties in a twist Jung Hoseok," he mumbles to himself. He walks back out a few minutes later.

 "Well actually I didn't bother with college," Yoongi says to Da Won. She gasps. "Why not?" she asks curiously. He just shrugs and pets the small dog. "No money to go I guess," he says. She just smiles and pats his knee. Hoseok's breath hitches. He sits next to Yoongi and takes Minnie off Yoongi's lap. Da Won observes the youngest carefully. She cant help but smile watching her little brother get flustered and jealous while she talks to Yoongi. Da Won utilizes the moment to travel her hand from Yoongi's knee to his lower thigh. Hoseok, knowing his noona's tactics, swats her hand away. "Yah noona. Stop i'm sure he's uncomfortable," he says. Yoongi just observes the two Jung siblings quietly. 

 It was around dinner time when Da Won finally left the two boys alone in their apartment. After saying her goodbyes, Hoseok dramatically throws himself on the couch. Yoongi laughs and moves Hoseok's feet to sit. "So that was your big sister?" he asks. Hoseok nods and Yoongi laughs. "Cute girl," he says quietly. Hoseok rolls his eyes. "You're cuter though no worries," Yoongi says, smaking the younger's thigh. Hoseok is taken aback by his hyung's actions but just laughs it off. 

 It was later that night, around 12 to be precise, when Yoongi walked himself from his small room to bang on Hoseok's door to tell him to shut the fuck up. Hoseok however, singing very loudly with his earbuds in didn't hear Min Yoongi banging on his door. Yoongi walks in to find Hoseok standing on the bed with his iphone in hand, singing into it like a microphone. Yoongi chuckles and grabs out his phone to record. Hoseok jumps around and sees Yoongi. Despite his embarrassment he jumps down and over to him. He sticks his hand out for Yoongi. "Dance with me shortie," he says. Yoongi glares. "I don't dance and i'm not short," Hoseok rolls his eyes and throws his phone and earbuds to grab Yoongi's hands. 

 "Just move with me, okay?" Hoseok says. Yoongi rolls his eyes but nods. They begin to dance slowly. Hoseok smiles and begins to hum a soft melody. Hoseok twirls Yoongi and pulls him in close. They look at each other for minute. "Hey, 2 seconds to kiss me or give me $120," Yoongi says. Hoseok doesn't hesitate and quickly kisses Yoongi. The kiss felt nice yet strange on Yoongi's behalf. He had never kissed a boy before. When they pulled apart Yoongi looked at Hoseok's flushed face. 

"I still want the $120 though," 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

A/N: IM SORRY IM A STUPIDER FUCKER WHO CANT UPDATE TO SAVE MY LIFE!!!!

Anyways i hope enjoyed bc i sure as hell didnt, mostly bc i cringe whenever i read over my own writing. So for now, byeeeeeee.

P.s: if you dont already read the other stories on the account do so bc my friends can actually write unlike me :)

Two Hearts (YoonSeok/ Sobi)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें