Chapter 1

APARTMENT AD: Hello! I'm Jung Hoseok. I'm looking for a roommate. Utilities and garbage are paid for and I've paid for the deposit already. If you have any interest contact me at 010-123-4567. Thank you~!

Min Yoongi closed off the ad and shoved his phone in his back pocket. He continued to do his work, washing the tables, taking back dishes, taking peoples orders. As much as Min Yoongi hated socializing the owner was his friend's boyfriend and it was an easy position to fill.

"Say Yoongi have you found yourself an apartment yet?" his boss and owner of the small restaurant Kim Seokjin asks, propping his elbows on the counter as he watches the pale boy bust tables. Yoongi shakes his head and Seokjin sighs. "That's too bad," he says. Yoongi nods as he brings back the container filled with dishes. "Yeah it sucks. I'll find one soon enough," he says quietly. Seokjin smiles and faces Yoongi. A sudden source of Déjà vu hit Seokjin. "Hey, I know my friend Hoseok is looking for a roommate," he says with a smile. Yoongi's thoughts go back to the ad he saw. "Jung Hoseok?" Yoongi asks. Seokjin nods and smiles. "Do you know him?" he asks. Yoongi shakes his head. "I just saw an ad that he was looking for a roommate," he says causally. Seokjin lets out a small giggle. "Maybe its fate," he says in a giggly school girl voice. Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Or just a coincident," Yoongi says. Seokjin just shrugs. "Well it won't hurt to call him and check the place out. I'll talk you up if you want me too," Yoongi nods. "Thanks, Hyung," with that, Seokjin leaves and Yoongi goes back to work.

Yoongi's shift ends at 11. Sadly, he has to walk as he's missed the last bus for the night. Trudging down the road, Yoongi walks into the 24-hour spa and rests on the bench there, taking in some sleep for the night.

The next morning when he wakes up goes into his backpack which held his small amount of clothes. He walked into the bathroom and changes into black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. Yoongi pulls out his phone, reopening the ad from yesterday. Yoongi hesitates but quickly punches in the number. He pressed his mobile device to his ear. After 3 rings and tired voice answers the phone.

"Hello?" Hoseok asks into his phone. Yoongi gulps.

"H-hi I'm calling a-about the apartment ad," Yoongi stutters out. Not knowing it, Hoseok is smiling widely on the other line.

"Hi, I'm happy you're interested! I'm Hoseok by the way~" Hoseok says excitedly, to excited for Min Yoongi to deal with.

"I-I'm Yoongi," Yoongi stutters out yet again.

"Well if you're interested we can meet up somewhere today. I'm free at 2," Yoongi takes note of the time.

"That works for me. Can we meet at Nam and Jin?" Yoongi asks. Hoseok says yes and the phone call ends.

Hoseok begins to bounce around his apartment. "I MIGHT GET A NEW ROOMMATE!" he sings loudly. The old lady from downstairs hits her ceiling with a broom, signaling Hoseok to keep quiet. Hoseok begins to sing quieter and jumps softer.

Yoongi is sat at the diner. "1:59" he reads out. He hears the familiar chime of the bell above the door ring and he looks over to reveal a group of three teenage boys. Yoongi sighs. He stares at his phone. The three boys behind him are talking loudly about how Jimin, the smallest of the three, had no balls and wouldn't kiss a stranger for $20. The bell rings again and a boy with light hair walks in. He was fairly tall. He looks around before pulling out his phone. He quickly calls someone. Min Yoongi's phone lights up in his hands and the boy smiles, walking over to the table Yoongi was sat at.

"Yoongi?" the boy asks, Yoongi nods. "Jung Hoseok," he says, sticking out his hand. Yoongi hesitantly takes it and shakes it. The boy, well, man, sits and smiles at the shy pale boy. "So, tell me about yourself," Hoseok says. Jesus Christ this boy is treating this like a first date? Yoongi thinks to himself. "Um... Well my name is Min Yoongi, I'm 24, um... I work here actually, I'm somewhat quiet and not a big fan of socializing," Yoongi says quietly. Hoseok smiles at him. "So, you're my hyung? Cool!" Hoseok says rather loudly. Hoseok begins to tell Yoongi about himself. Out the corner of his eye he sees Seokjin eyeing the 2 men like a hawk. Yoongi shifts under his Hyung's gaze but listens to Hoseok.

"Fine jimin. If you aren't scared, kiss one of the boys over there!" Taehyung says dramatically, causing a few of the older customers to glare at the 3 boys. Jimin blushes and nods. "This is only because I need the $20," jimin says. He stands up from his seat and awkwardly waddles his way to the table where Hoseok and Yoongi are sat. He taps Hoseok on the shoulder. He looks over see the small Jimin stood next to him. "Hi kiddo," Hoseok says, ruffling his hair. Yoongi stares at the two of them. Jungkook and Taehyung whisper to each other as they watch one of their best friends about to kiss a stranger. Jimin quickly pecks the older one's lips, causing Yoongi's eyes to widen. He had nothing against gay couples but the stranger had just come out of nowhere and kissed a grown ass man. Jungkook and Taehyung begin to wolf whistle as Jimin awkwardly walks back. Taehyung slams $20 on the table. "Good job baby Jimin!" he says, slapping the younger ones back. Yoongi looks at the now laughing Hoseok. "Do you know him?" he asks Hoseok. Hoseok shakes his head. Yoongi sighs. Hoseok gets serious again.

"So... Do you want to move in?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: alright welcome to two hearts! in case you didn't catch the memo this is a Yoonseok fanfic which ive noticed arent that popular here on wattpad. If you enjoy it vote on it. Im open to suggestions if you have any! (btw im Emily or 'Yeong') hope you enjoy~!