Starship troopers invasion : ice blonde x male reader (lemon)

Start from the beginning

You looked up and saw the same woman that found you standing next to you in a different outfit (pic above) looking at you with a hand on her hip.

(Y/n) : who are you ?
Ice blonde : most call me ice blonde around here...... and your (y/n) or how your squad used to call you Bug Reaper.

She held up not just your dog tag but that of your squad mates.

Ice blonde : im sorry..... you were the only one that survived

She gave you all the dogs tags knowing you would need them more then she.

(Y/n) : thank you........
Ice blonde : the captain said you can either join our squad or return home..... we won't blame you for leaving after losing your entire ship
(Y/n) : i think about it

Ice blonde nodded leaning down to kiss your cheek.

Ice blonde : well see you around.... when you need me just ask for me and they point you where you can find me for whatever you need

She winked and left the hospital.

You smiled to yourself putting your dog tag back on then lay down.

Timeskip after several weeks

It was hard but you decided to stay a soldier now serving under Carmen Ibanez on her ship.

You made friends with the crew but became very close to Ice blonde working well together on missions and were best friends by now.

You two had your arguments but were back together chatting like true friends in less then a hour.

You currently were sitting in the changing room after a shower.

You had worked out with Ratzass and after that you went to the shower and got cleaned up.

You were just sitting on a bench with your boxers on drying your hair off hearing somebody approaching the room.

Ice blonde walked right around the corner stopping when she saw you were there too.

Ice blonde : (y/n) ?... its kinda late for a shower won't you think ?
(Y/n) : looks who saying (smiles)

Ice blonde rolled her eyes with a smile and walked to her locker opening it to grab her stuff like her own soap.

Ice blonde : only at this time i know the guys won't bother me.... Ratzass never comes here since on this time he is already asleep.

You nodded glancing at her witnessing how she took her suit off taking the top off showing you her bare back not wearing a bra.

Ice blonde : what are you doing here ?
(Y/n) : i had to take a shower after training

She nodded pulling the suit down her legs bending down showing you her big nice ass and black panty.

You grew hard in your boxers making a tent you hoped to hide by laying your arms down on your lap.

She threw the suit in the locker then pulled her panty off bending down again then threw it in the locker too.

She turned around and looked at you seeing you weren't looking at her anymore now being embarrassed covering your lap.

She smirked and walked over to you standing infront of you hands on her hips being fully nude

Her body was strong and slender with long legs.

A nice and big ass