Chapter Nineteen: Waking Up

(Well, I started the last chapter ages ago. Lets see how long it'll take me to write this one. Today is 9/19/17. Tell me how long it took me to write this in the comments below. Anyway guys, enjoy!)

Your back stung, which was the first thing you felt as you woke up. Before you even opened your eyes you could tell a couple of things. First and foremost, you had nothing on your torso. Then you could feel hands on your back over the burn. Another think was you were laying on a bed. Finally, you were laying on your chest on a blanket.

You didn't wanna alert the ones over you that you were awake so you faked being asleep for a little bit to listen to their conversations. "Jasper, she's going to be fine." You heard Kunzite say, "But this will scar her back." Jasper let out a sigh, but you just smiled. You're gonna be okay, so that means Jaspers gonna be okay. Your glad.

There was silence for a little while, and you didn't know if they were gonna talk again or not, but then Kunzite spoke to Jasper. "I understand why you are mad at Benitoite..." Kunzite started, "But she deeply cares for you Jasper. I would consider not being mad at her forever." Another sigh from Jasper. "I know you're right. Even Snow said it while I carried her inside." You smiled a little bit on the inside hearing this. "I've known Ben for ages, since the Gem war. I was the Commander and she was in my squad along with a couple of other quartz soldiers."

"She talked very highly of you during our trip here." Kunzite told Jasper, making Jasper chuckle. "She always seemed to. When no one else would follow orders, she would. When no one else believed in my plans, she did. It a way it was like having my own best friend. Like that defective pearl was to that traitorous rose quartz." You felt your face heat up. Either she didn't know the real relationship between Rose and Pearl, or Benitoite and Jasper were really close during the gem war. "How did she become more loyal to you than to Yellow Diamond?" You heard Kunzite ask next. "It was during a huge raid on a the rogue gems base. We were shattering some of the crystal gems and wrecking their base. A couple of gems fused and backed Benitoite into a corner. I ran over and knocked them down before they could hurt her."

Jasper laughed a little bit. "She was so glad that I came to save her. Then she swore her loyalty to me in front of the whole squad." Kunzite lets out a sigh. "Your chest is going to scar also. Do you think This Snowflake Obsidian is going to feel bad that the reason you have that scar is because you protected her?"

She let out a sigh "Yeah, she'll probably feel really awful. But I'm sure everything will be fine." Kunzite let out a sigh. "Whats Benitoite's condition?" There was a moment of silence before Jasper answered. "She's in a stable condition physically, though her emotional state seems to be deteriorating."

"Understandable. She made the one she idolised the most angry with her because she hurt their loved one. Not only hurt, she looked like she was going to kill this Snowflake obsidian.." You heard heavy footsteps and a chair being scraped on the ground. "Quit calling (Y/N) 'This Snowflake Obsidian'. She's her own person!" You heard Jasper yell.

Kunzite seemed unphased by being lifted off the ground, but there was this overwhelming aura of calm washing through the room. Maybe He tries to calm himself down, as well as the attackers. "As you wish." Was all Kunzite said to Jasper. Jasper let out a huff and put Kunzite down on the ground. "Good." Jasper replied.

You heard the door open as their confrontation ended, and you heard someone walk in. You could tell it was Pink from the lightness of his steps. "Is she going to be alright?" You heard Pink say. Kunzite let out a sigh as the calm aura died down to the point where it was unnoticable. "She will be fine Pink, no need to worry." You heard Pink let out a sigh of relief when he heard this. "Percy wants you to come with him to check on Benitoite, Jasper." Pink adds.

You could hear Jasper let out a huff, then in a long tone she said "Fine." as her heavy footsteps walked out of the room along with pink. Kunzite walked over to the door and shut it. Quietly and without looking he says. "They're all gone, you can stop pretending now." You silently curse yourself as you grabbed a blanket from somewhere around you so you could cover your chest. "How did you know I was awake?" Kunzite chuckled. "I could tell your rapid eye movement slowed and your breathing was a bit more normal."

"I don't think you can tell someone's awake from observations like that." You told Kunzite. Kunzite rolled his eyes and chuckled a little more. "I saw you squirm slightly. I figured it was about how you were bare on your chest."

You blushed and clenched the blanket to your chest a little tighter. There was silence for a moment before you heard a knock on the door. "Um, Kunzite? I-Is (Y/N) Awake..?" Before you could tell Kunzite to wait and let you get a shirt, he smiled and yelled "Yes she is!" And slowly the door started to open. You feel your face quickly heat up as your eyes meet with Percys.

Immediately his face heats up, and the verbally eloquent Percy disappeared within an instant. "U-Um, Uh... H-Hey (Y-Y/N)." He fumbles all over his words. He seems frozen in place, and couldn't move. "Have fun you two." Even with the calming aura washing over you, when he started leaving you were slapped in the face with a wave of panic. You were in a room alone with percy and nothing to fix the situation.

You decided to try and hide under the blanket, hoping that he would go away, but you couldn't hear any footsteps leaving. You waited for a second, then looked over the cover to see if he was gone. Nope, he was standing there like an idiot.

"Why the hell are you just staring?!" You yell at him. He shook his head as he realised what he was doing, and turned around to face the wall. "I-I'm so sorry!!" You and Percy sat in silence for a little more, when you finally decided to ask him "What did you come in here for anyway?"

"Um... The police are outside looking for you."

(Holy freaking shit, yeah that's where i'm ending this endeavor! Tune in next time where we find out what the hell the writer is trying to do to her readers by leaving it on a semi cliffhanger. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I kinda wrote this one quickly didn't I? Still, I want you to tell me how long it actually took, cause hell if I know! Hope you enjoyed!)