Chapter Seven: The Worst Day Ever

(Hello Again Everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been working on this, but its kinda odd. I was grounded and everything just kinda... went to shit. But I'm back! So that means we can continue with the story! Let's get started, shall we?)

Your POV

You woke up the next morning, Still a bit tired. You sat up slowly, then it took you a minute to stand up. You walked over to your dresser and took out a pair of slightly ripped jean shorts, a tank top with a cute little chibi scull on it, a pair of socks, and a beanie you had on top. You were feeling a bit BAD that perticular day. You walked over to where you placed Jasper, only to see her gem still lying there.

You sighed. You realised you couldn't just leave her there. And since you didn't have a purse to carry around, carrying her in your pocket or a box was out of the question. You looked around your room and found a long peice of lace string. You took Jasper's Gem from where you placed her, and rapped the string skillfully around the gem.

No holes required.

You tied the string around your neck, smiling a bit. You decided that it was probably time to have some breakfast, so you put on the clothes you took out and went to the kitchen. You then heard a knock on your front door, so you quickly ate whatever you made (Your choice), Ran over, and opened the door.

To your surprise you were greeted by three people. You knew these three to be the crystal gems. "We were told that a gem was spotted with you." Garnet told you. "Looks like our rad girl already made her in to jewelry!" Said amethyst. "W-What are you talking a-about? I-I bought this!" You studdered, suddenly worried for the gem hanging around your neck.

"Well then. Give it to us and we won't have a problem." Pearl Told you, reaching for Jasper. You stepped backwards slightly. You didn't want them to take Jasper, then bubble her. Living in a bubble for ages would be torture, especially for her.

The three Gems stared at you. They knew you could fight, and they knew you could run like all hell. So they had hopped you would just hand Jasper over to them quietly, or maybe even proudly, so they didn't have to fight.

"I-Its mine!" You told them, anger and sterness Visibal in your voice. "That's Jasper, you know that right? I know we never told you her name, but you should trust us when we say she's dangerous." Amethyst told you.

You shook your head. You knew all they ever did was fight. They fought any gem, as long as Steven didn't intervene. You knew Steven never did with Jasper, though he said he never wanted to hurt anyone.

"You can't have her, you don't know her like I do!" You told them. "what we do know is that she probably hurts you every night! She probably abuses you, or worse!" Pearl stared. Garnet walked closer to you, holding a hand out.

"You are going to give us Jasper, and you are going to forget whatever you know about her." She instructed you. You looked at her, then you lowered you head sadly. You knew that one day the gems were going to come and take her. You just, deep down, hoped it wouldn't happen. That you could just both live peacefully forever.

You sighed, and untied the string from around your neck. You slowly handed it over to Garnet, whispering softly. "I-I'm sorry...." You whispered. "Our good old (F/I) (First Initial) is back!" Amethyst said smiling. Pearl sighed in relief. "Thank goodness. Maybe Jasper used a hipnotic magical item. They probably have so much technology from Yellow Diamond." Pearl Analysed, adding her bit of wishful thinking at the end.

You sighed. "Yeah.. that's totally what she did." You told her as you watched Garnet Bubble Jasper, then send her to the temple. "I'm... so sorry, Jasper..." you thought to yourself. You felt awful. What is Jasper gunna do being stuck in her gem, in able to get out? You didn't wanna think about it. They walked away, smiling brightly at you. You hoped everything was going to go back to normal but you knew deep down they wouldn't.

You walked back inside and into your bedroom where you flopped onto your bed. You sighed as you curled back up in your bed covers, not wanting to continue with the day...

*~Jaspers POV~*

I had been sitting in that reached gem for ages, waiting for it to give the signal that I was fully okay to get out. After a while, I tried over and over again to get out. I had figured out I must have been bubbles, which means the Crystal Trash have me and not (Y/N).

I just couldn't figure out why or how I had gotten there, but I knew (Y/N) must have been heartbroken about it. I heard her say sorry to me, for a currently obvious reason. Then, I decided.

I was going to break the bubble that imprisoned my and get back to (Y/N). I swear on everything I will get back to her. I had equipped my helmet and ran towards a wall that was there, obviously the boundaries of my gem. I hit it over and over again. Then, after maybe the 20th time, I heard a shattering sound. I regenerated instantly, knowing I must have broken it.

When I reformed, I blinked a few times to see where I was. I instantly knew that I was in their tempel. I had to be, or else why would there be so many other bubbled Gems. I equipped my helmet once again and yelled "WHERE IS SHE!" I broke threw what seemed to be a door. I ended up in the main room. All the gems, even the quarts child, were staring at me with horrified looks on their faces.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!" I yelled, "Where is (Y/N)!" "We didn't do anything to her you lumbering barbarian! You did something to her! She was so reluctant to hand you over to us when we asked her so calmly. You probably hipnotised her into thinking she like you or something! That you were 'Nice'." The Defective Pearl yamered.

I growled at them, then I used my quarts power to try to avoid as much violence as possible. Only to have been caught by the Fusion. "Where do you think your going, Jasper?" They asked, "To (Y/N)? I prise you we have not done any harm to her. Please just Poof back into your bubble!"

The Quarts Child was standing at the door, his shield large enough to protect it. They obviously didn't want me out, but I had to get back to her! "Let me go Fusion. I just wanna go back to (Y/N)!" I told them. They all shook their head. The Pearl had pulled out her weapon, and so had the Amethyst. They were ready for a fight, but they didn't know the feeling I had at that moment. I NEEDED to get back to her. I NEEDED to see her. I didn't have time for anything else!

But it looks like they had other plans.....

(Yes I'm gunna be a jackass and end it there. But that's cause this chapter is already over due by ages. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, cause I've been working on this for ages, even during school! So I hope you enjoyed, and I'll leave this off here. Byeeee)