Chapter Sixteen: Her Diamond?

(Welp, Looks like i'm back to typing the book again. Chapter Sixteen, jeez. How many chapters am I gonna do? Who knows! Let's get back to the party.)

*Your POV; Cave*

You were throwing a party for three. This should be fun. You were in charge of putting up decorations and working on the cave, Percy was out to the boardwalk finding some new music discs and movies. Jasper was making the food. You had asked her to try and make a cake and smoothies with oreos.

When you had asked, she smiled and nodded. "I'll try, but don't be surprised if it tastes bad." She told you. You giggled "Nothing you have made before tasted bad. Come on, Jaz. GIve yourself some credit. Your a really good cook!"

She blushed Orange, laughing a bit. "You give me too much credit." she told you. You shook your head with a smile on your face. "Wrong Jaz." You walked down into your bedroom and grabbed decorations.

They all came from things like school dances, extra decorations from random parties your old friends had ages ago, and some you had been stockpiling over the years. Streamers, banners, blankets, plastic utensils (Only three people, you're not gonna need that)

Your grabbed streamers. Simple, that's all you needed for a party of three. You grabbed your phone, fully charged, and a few music discs that you had been listening to on a radio.

Rock covers from Kingdom hearts, the Blue Exorcist, Attack on Titan, Night in the woods, and a bunch of other video games and animes. Before you left your room you looked around one last time to see if anything else you could bring. Then, your eyes landed on a cassette tape. It was one of those small ones you could put inside a radio to listen to, so you grabbed it and walked out.

You ran down to the cave, smiling as you saw Percy had come back. "Percy! Your back! Awesome! What did you score?" You exclaimed, smiling brightly. He turned towards you, holding four movies in his hands. Wreck-It-Ralph, Spirited Away, Wolf Children, And the new live action Beauty and the Beast.

"You got Beauty and the Beast?! Oh my Kalahira, Percy you're awesome!!" You smiled brightly as you went to go put all the things you had grabbed down on the coffee table in front of the couch. Once you did so, you jumped and hugged Percy.

"I'm glad you're here, Now I can walk around without having Jasper tell me to get back in bed, And all it took was me almost freezing to death." You giggled a bit, not knowing really the reason why.

Without letting him speak a word, you let him go and started tossing the streamers around. Percy looked puzzled and confused for a few minutes, standing there like a freaking idiot for ages.

"Well, Percy? You gunna put those movies down on the table or no?" You asked him. He shook his head, getting the confusion out of his head as he placed all the movies he had onto the table with the decorations. You saw his eyes stick onto the cassette tape you had brought down, then then used his hand to shuffle around the things.

You didn't know which song he was gonna choose, but soon you could hear the familiar heavy footsteps of a friendly gem. She was carrying a large cake with oreo crumbs and pieces all over it. "Yuuuum! That looks amazing Jaz!" you smiled brightly. She put the oreo cake on the table, shifting everything that was already there to the side.

You grabbed a discs, smiling. "Jaz, come here. I need a boost to the stereo." You told her. She nodded and followed you over to the fridge. She grabbed your legs, making you giggle as she sat you on top of her shoulder. You slipped a disk inside the stereo, and soon a semi rock song started blaring out.

(It was supposed to be a rock cover of the opening Kingdom Hearts theme)

Jasper dropped you on one of the low dark beats, grabbing you by your waist and dipping you, then on another loud beat, she spun you and brought your face close to hers. She smiled and you giggle.