Chapter Fourteen: What the Heck Has Happened Today!?

(Well, I didn't know what else to do. So if everything is hated near the end I'm sorry. You'll get to actually kiss her soon. Like for real. I didn't say anything! HAVE A RED KUENI!! BYEEEEEE)

*Your POV*

You woke up slowly in Jasper's Arms, warm and happy as most of the memory from your nightmare from last night faded to the back of your mind. You shifted and moved, which woke Jasper up to pull you closer.

"Where are you trying to go?" Jasper asked you, smiling a bit as she held you. You were stuck, couldn't leave without your captors permission. You giggled. "To make food, ya goofball. You and me aren't the only ones in the house anymore, and Percy Can't cook." You giggled a bit.

Jasper sighed and loosened her grip on your waist. "Right, other human in the building. Needs food. Got it." She slowly, like a sloth, started to stand up. You quickly stood up to put on new cloths, assuming you were in the ones from last night. You looked down to change, but weirdly enough, you were in your favorite PJ's.

"Um... Jaz..?" You asked, worried. "H-How did I get into my PJ's? I was in regular clothing Yesterday during the movie.." Your face got warm as you waited for Jaspers Answer. "I changed you into your PJ's, thought it would be more comfy." Jasper told you groggily.

Your face blew up as red as a tomato. You don't know why it mattered, but Jasper had seen what you looked like under your clothes. You quickly grabbed whatever you were wearing that day and ran out of your bedroom and into your bathroom.

Jasper must have heard you run cause she followed you. When you shut the door on her, she stood outside the door. "(Y/N)? Did I do something wrong..?" Jasper asked you, her voice muffled slightly from the bathroom door. She sounded worried, scared she had ruined their relationship.

You could hear that Percy was awake because of his heavy ass footsteps. The footsteps stopped near the door as Jasper explained the Situation to Percy. "Did I do something wrong..?" Jasper asked. Percy was laughing like a maniac on the other side of the door.

"Miss that part of human Culture did ya?" Percy said, most likely smiling widely. "Well, seeing someone's bare body, or even only slightly covered body, means intimacy.  Intimacy Means things like loving a person. There's two types of love. One with more intimacy, and one with casual."

Percy was going over all of the things you had skipped.. Jeez, what were you gonna do now..? "Me and (Y/N) Have a casual love. Like brother and Sister. You and (Y/N), on the other hand have a more intimate relationship. I personally think you love her but that's your whole thing."

There you have it. Percy had done it, and your face was brighter than it ever could be. You needed a cold shower. Yeah, go do tha-- wait. Cold shower bad. Hot shower. No freezing to death.

"I-I'm gonna be in here a while.." You called through the door. You turned on the shower as Percy's heavy footsteps walked off. But jasper just sat down in front of the door. She must have been contemplating why you had kept that section of human culture away from her.

I mean, why had you? it was kinda stupid when you think about it. I mean, you have to like Jasper by now. She has a nickname, she sleeps with you, she cares for you, she keeps you warm, she like your best friend.

But did you want more. Your face heated up at the thought. That must have been a yes..

Finally you knew why you cared so much for the gem..

*Jasper's POV*

Why did (Y/N) Not teach me this part of human Culture..? Was she embarrassed about it? If she was, why would she. I mean, It's not like we're trying to be intame-- Oh, me holding her in her sleep, always taking care of her...