Chapter Fifteen: What Happened With Jasper?

(Hello Everybody! Welcome back to my Jasper book. You must have been pretty happy with what happened near the end, well other than you fainting. xD But I never know how to end a chapter. It's always just sleeping. Hope y'all aren't too mad at me. Well, shall we?)

*Your POV*

Warm. Warm once again. Jasper had Kissed you. She Kissed you! Overheating. Bit light headed. Black. That's all you remember. You knew now that you liked her as more than a friend now. And Jasper might too, if she understood that part of human Culture now.

When you woke up, it was still warm. Arms wrapped around your waist again. Did Jas put you back to bed..? Your eyes slowly opened to see your living room. Oh, she had carried you to the couch. That makes sense. Ugg... What time is it?

You pulled out your phone from your pocket to look at the time. 1:43 pm. It had been 8:29 am, last time you checked. Had you been out that long? Really?

You turned your body around in Jaspers gripp to look at her. Her face was slightly Orange, so you assumed she was Blushing. You smiled at the Gem. Though she doesn't understand everything, she seemed to be acting more and more human than ever. But then you frowned. Should you be teaching her to be more human?

Did she even actually like you? Or did she kiss you on a dare from Percy. Percy had always done shit like that even you two were kids but it was starting to get old. He was an adult now. Shouldn't he be more mature?

You sighed. You were bumming yourself out with all the bullshit you were thinking. You smiled a bit, kissed her jem, and decided to try and get out of your captures grasp once again.

Jaspers grip tightened as you moved. You looked at the Gems face, and saw it contorted in a pained manar. She looked like she was gunna cry any second if you moved away from her.

You started wondering what was going through her head.

*Jasper's POV. Dream*

It was bright. Me and (Y/N) Were sitting on the beach near the cave, staring off over the 'ocean' with the sun setting. Snow was leaning on my arm, smiling. It felt nice, Soon I smiled and wrapped the arm she was laying on around her waist and scooted her closer.

No so soon a figure was emerging from the water. Then Two, Then Three. Then Four. Yellow, white, blue... And pink Diamond. I went to cover (Y/N) With my arm, but I noticed something. I couldn't move from where we were. All the Diamonds were getting looser. The First One, Yellow diamond, Grabbed (Y/N)'s left foot. White took her right.

By now, (Y/N)'s face had an expression of fear. She screamed, trying to hold onto me. I would have grabbed onto her, holding onto her tightly, but my arms were stuck in the rap around position. Blue grabbed her left hand.

Finally, Pink Diamond, gently and kindly, slipped her hand into (Y/N)'s. She held it tightly as her and Blue Diamond fight against Yellow and white as they pulled at (Y/N) in opposing Directions. Pink and Blue away from Yellow and White, and vice versa.

It was painful to see Pink Diamond. She was just like she was before she got Shattered. Soon, her form shifted, and she looked different. She had a hair style I had seen on (Y/N)'s information Gathering device. She called it pigtails.

She was smaller than the other diamonds, lik she was overcooked or younger than the others. Finally I noticed (Y/N) Screaming in pain, I still couldn't movie. I just could watch. She screamed and she flailed and she squirmed. She screamed my name a few times, and I felt a pain in my gem.

'Leave her alone!' I wanted to yell at the two diamonds holding onto her feet. 'She's mine! Let her go!' My voice wouldn't, so all I could do was sit there and cry...

*Your POV; Reality*

Your poor gem... You got closer to her body and smiled. You swore to yourself, and silently to her, that you were never going to give her up or leave her again. You noticed something, something you hadn't before. Jasper smelt like a beach day with a hint of oranges and burning things. Ya know, like the smell of burning marshmallows.

Somehow, this aroma calmed you. It was different than the usual one. But no matter. You wanted Jasper happy. Thats all you wanted. And if she had to leave one day, and that would make her happy, you'd just have to deal with it.

But what if it didn't make her happy? What would you do then? Tell her to stay? What if being here with you didn't make her happy, and the only reason she does anything nice for you is because she needs you to help her get back to her bullshit homeworld?

'Jeez, you're over reacting in a million different ways.' You thought to yourself as you saw the gem Slowly open her eyes. 'Calm your shit and make sure she's feeling better.'

"Nnn... S-Snow!" Jasper sat up quickly, accidentally tossing you onto the floor. "Owww... Jaz, why'd you do that for..?" Her eyes landed on you, and she hugged you tightly.

"Woah woah woah! Jaz! Little too tight! Whats wrong?" You asked quickly, feeling the bones inside of your body slightly start to crush. "I will protect you from anything.. I swear.." She whispered over and over. She looked distressed, so you didn't want to pry.

"Shhhh, Jaz it's okay. I'm right here.." You told her, wrapping your arms around her to rub her back. It hurt to look at her so terrified. What had she seen in her dreams that scared her so much?

"I won't let anyone take you..." She said once. You blushed at that comment, but continued to calm her. You could hear footsteps coming your way, hearing Percy's voice behind you. "She had a nightmare. A nightmare about you it seems.."

"Let me try and take care of her." He said. I nodded, trying to slip out of the bone breaking grasp of the gem. Whispering things like "Shh.." And "It's going to be alright." And "Percy's gonna take care of you. Okay?"

Soon after, she stopped sniffling and crying. She was back to her big brutish look. You smiled as Percy calmed her with his words. He told her stories of things he'd been through, some of his own nightmares, some happy things, some stories he'd heard from me about me poofing gems with knives. The last part made her smile extremely. Now how I did it with the gems, but how I could fight and take care of myself is it ever came to it. At least that was your thoughts.

Once she was smiling and looking all tough again, you went back over. "You okay Jaz?" You asked her sincerely. She nodded and smiled. "The question here is, are you okay? Percy here told me I almost crushed you." She looked down. "Sorry about that."

You giggled. "Yeah, that kinda hurt a bit." Her head lowered even more. "But it meant you were sincere. You meant the things you said, even though you had a nightmare. When I have a nightmare, I usually spout out nonsense." Her head turned towards you, and a smile slowly grew.

"You're... Whats the word I'm looking for. A human word.." She started. You startd laughing as Percy finished Jaspers sentence. "Awesome..?"

"Yeah, that! Your awesome (Y/N)!" Jasper told you. "Well, Jaz. So are you!" An idea randomly popped into your head. You wanted to throw a dance party down in the cave, Mainly to dance with Jasper, but percy was there too so you could dance with him too.

"Okay, so we could calm down and have a bit of fun, I want to hold a dance party down in the cave!" You exclaimed. Percy and Jasper looked at you with puzzled looks. "Today?" Percy asked. "Just the three of us, or are you bringing over more." Jasper asked.

"You'll see! Just go grab food and decor! I wanna have fun for once in ages." You smiled at their expressions. You hopped off the couch and ran off, Percy and Jasper yelling behind you...

(Welp, I finally finished the damn chapter after ages. God damn. Thank goodness. I worked really hard on this chapter. I even did it during school and stuff. Welp, I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. Byyyyee)