Chapter Twelve: Going Out Gone Wrong

(Thank you for the sweet comments. It's really appreciated that people like my Jasper book! I'm kinda running out of things to do, so I'll need some help with ideas! Put them in the comments, alright, friends? Let's get to it!)

Your POV

You woke up, feeling very warm. You shifted, trying to sit up to see where you were, but a strong arm held you in place. You opened your eyes, and saw all around you something white. It was hair, Jasper's hair. You then saw Jasper's red and orange arm rapped around you as she slept.

You smiled softly, shaking her arm. You were trying to wake her up, but soon she just pulled you closer. 

"Jaaassspppeeerr." You said in a sing song voice, "Wake uppppppppp." She groaned, then opened one eye slowly. You brushed the hair out of her face. "I gotta get up, Jaz. My getting paid at home is kinda getting a bit long. I probably should look for a new job. Can you help me?"

She nodded slowly. Being as big as she was she was really sluggish when she was getting up. But she did her best to keep you warm. Something in the back of your mind told you that she may have been keeping something hidden from you. Maybe she knew what was happening to you. 

Maybe it was really bad and she didn't want to tell you. You wanted to ask, but you thought maybe now wasn't the right time cause she just woke up. So you left it alone as she carried you to your room.

"I can get dressed by myself, Jaz. Just wait outside my room and I will be out in a minute." You told her. "Alright, but call if something feels wrong Okay?" She slowly let you stand on the floor. Once again, when your feet touched the floor It was very warm. 

Jasper walked out, shutting the door and waiting outside your room. You walked over to your dresser and pulled out a black and white sweater dress, a pair of black leggings, and a black and white beanie. It had a little poof ball on top! :)

You went to place your clothes on your bed, when you felt a bit of pain on your leg. You tried to ignore it wile you went to go grab some shoes. The pain got bigger, and bigger, soon your whole left leg was numb. You toppled over, onto the ground.

The numbness grew larger. Soon, you couldn't feel your other leg, then your waist, then your torso and arms. you couldn't move. You were.. Frozen..

-Jaspers POV-

'Snow's been in there a long time.. Should I go check on her...?'

I slowly opened the door to her room, bracing myself for a slap just in case she was still changing and it was just some sort of human thing, but when I opened my eyes, I saw (Y/N) On the ground. Covered in ice!

I ran over to her, quickly breaking her free. She could have passed out, but I couldn't tell. Her ice was reforming on my hands. I Didn't know what to do! 'She tought me how to use a phone, so maybe I could call someone for help!' I thought to myself, 'Yeah! Thats gotta work!'

I searched around for (Y/N)'s phone, soon finding it on her bedside table. It was a little difficult to figure out, but I did sooner or later. I Opened the phone application, like (Y/N) Showed me, and looked at the contacts on the list. 

I saw the Stevens friend's name, Connie. Then The Steven itself. Then I saw a name I had never seen before. Percy. He didn't know who I was, or maybe if I was even here. But the good this is that he doesn't know what the gems think. Or They shouldn't anyway.

It was hard to open the 'contact', as (Y/N) hard call them, but I figured out how I could. The device was rinning, till someone answered.

"Hello? (Y/N)?" The voice on the other side was male.