Chapter Two: Bright Yellow Eyes

(Hello everybody! Welcome back to my Jasper book! I hope you enjoyed the last chapter, cause I thought it was awesome! Now, last time we left off Jasper was watching you sleep...)

You woke up at a decent hour. And by that, I meant only 2 hours later. You sat up, understanding that there was no way you were gunna get any more sleep.

You looked around your room, scanned it over a few times before finally noticing two bright yellow eyes. You gasped, knowing who those eyes belonged to, and covered your mouth.

"Have a nice sleep human?" The gem asked. You nodded slightly, knowing that she could obviously see you through the darkness. "Good... For a second I thought you died on my Brat." She told you.

"I-I was tired.... H-How did I get into my bed?" You asked her, she sighed. "I carried you in here brat. Read humans need sleep and can collapse without it." She told you.

"... Why are you still here...?" You asked the gem, seeming to be filled with questions. "... Cause I don't know where to go, or where the hell I am. 'Your house' isn't very specific runt."

"You could just leave an look around or something. I just moved here." You told her, "And you owe me for the coffee table you broke when you... F-Formed???"

"What makes you think a little puny runt like you could do anything to make me fix that trash you set me upon? A Gem Worrier of my stature would never do something to help you!" The gem woman scoffed, turning her head to the side.

"Thats not fair!" You yell at her, "I bring you in and your not gunna do anything for the stuff you DESTROYED?!" You jumped out of your bed and stared at her, annoyed.

"Like a gem like me should care!!" She yelled back at you, looming over you. "Then why am I still alive!?" You screeched at her.

She froze. Why did she keep you alive? She didn't even know. She just.... Didn't want you hurt. She didn't understand it, but thats what she was thinking.

You shook your head and started to your bedroom door, trying to leave your room. The tall gem them stood in front of the doorway and crossed her arms. "Where do you think your going runt? You still look a bit tipsy to me. Lie the fuck back down. Now." She said sternly to you.

You looked at her, anger obvious in your expression. "Why won't you let me out of my own bedroom? Your not my mother or anything!" Her face turns from stern to confused. "What is a Mother?" She asked you. You shook your head, remembering Steven Universe from where you moved from and how, if she was a gem, she wouldn't know a damn thing about Human culture.

"A mother is a person I was made from. Now, Let. Me. Out." You told her, trying to push her out of the way. To both you and the Gems surprise, She actually moved.

You looked at her, and she stared at you. "How are you moving me?!" She yelled at you, "Your supposed to be weak and puny!" You took this moment to run out of your room, leaving her to stand there in curiosity and confusion.

You ran into your bathroom and locked the door behind you. You sat on the toilet, trying to figure out what you we're gunna do with her. It was obvious that you couldn't keep her for long, she probably needs to go somewhere.

You growled a bit, slightly frustrated and decided to take a shower to calm your stressed out nerves...

*~Jasper's POV~*

When the human ran out of her room, I stayed there. I bet she probably expected me to follow her, which I would in due time, but I decided to look around this odd humans house. Mainly her living quarters, or 'Bedroom' as she called it.

I started to look around, at first finding boring old photos that didn't seem to matter much. But then, I stumbled upon an old looking Photograph with two people on it. One looking older than the other by quite a lot.

The older one must have been the one that 'Made' That human... Weird. I wonder where he could be now. I began to look around once more, and to put it back the way it was, when I noticed a date and a small message on the back. 'Miss you Dad, hope you are resting in piece.'

Her parents must have been shattered.... Suddenly, from a room nearby, I hear water start up. She must be taking what humans call a 'Shower' I thought to myself.

Who actually knew that researching anything in human culture would be so helpful. I shake my head a few times before looking around a bit more. All that was really in the room was a dresser, a fuzzy rug, a bed, and a side table with the racket maker.

I decided to lie down on the bed and calm down, everything that day was just off. I hate getting poofed, and poofing me wasn't easy. Only few have done it, and I wished I never had to actually deal with regeneration... It was so odd... Slowly, I started to drift off, now knowing anything else to do.

*~Time skip cause i'm bored.~*

Your POV

You walked out of the bathroom, hair up in the knot with the towel. You looked around, hoping for some sign that the Gem left. Sadly, you heard a big loud bump coming from your bedroom. 'Shes still here...' You thought to yourself, sighing exasperated.

But you did wonder why you were still alive. You remember Steven talking about an Orange gem that shows no mercy to anyone, especially Humans. He told you that the gems name was Jasper, with long white hair and a 'Mean Face'. You remember him telling you about the gem too, that it was replacing her nose.

You walked into your bedroom, seeing the Gem asleep on your bed. You looked at her, and Sighed. You grabbed her arm, unknowing of how you could pick up the probably 200-300 pound Woman. She gasped, and looked at you. "What the hell are you doing runt?!" She yelled at you.

"I need my bed Jasper, so please get off it." You told her, her face turning to a look of confusion. "How the hell dose a brat like you know my name?" She asked you.

"I just know w-what that gem on your nose is called, so I decided to call you t-that." You told her. She stared at you a bit, obviously not believing you. But for some reason, she left you alone on the subject.

Jasper went to the spot she was before, and sat down. "Jasper... Would you like to know my name...?" You asked the Gem. She shook her head, then yelled "I don't care about a puny humans name. You are now whatever I call you." She tells you

"Well, I don't care if you want to or not. My name is (Y/N) Snow." You told her. She stared at you for a bit, then quite a wile. "I am going to sleep, so please... Don't watch me. It makes me uncomfortable." You told her. Jasper sighed, turning around to the wall.

"I'm still staying here." She told you. You sighed, and nodded. "That's fine." You whispered. You laid down on your bed, curling up in your covers. "Goodnight Jasper..." You mumbled under your breath, falling asleep...

~+~

(I hope you enjoyed this part of My Jasper fan Fiction. I worked hard on it the past two days. I'm working hard on this book, seeing as my Hubby/Wifu is in this book. OwO I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see y'all in the next chapter! -Dragonrose_firemage)