Chapter Nine: Nothing Seems Okay

(Well, as you can probably tell by the name of this chapter, there isn't much good in this chapter. But welcome back everyone! Now I want to tell you, everything is going to be okay. I just have had this whole thing stuck in my head with all the Jasper x Readers I read. But I hope you enjoy this chapter. Enjoy!!)

Your POV

You had been riding your bike for ages. Your feet hurt and you were going on Adrenalin only. You had arived at Steven Universes house at the cliff. You jumped off your bike and left it to fall on the sand. You ran a bit, getting closer and closer the the stairs. Soon, though, you started hearing yelling and grunts.

"LET ME GO!!" You heard a certain Gem women cry, "I HAVE TO GET BACK TO HER!!" Suddenly, three gems had gone crashing through the window of Stevens house. Garnet and Amethyst were strangling Jasper as they landed onto the sand.

"(F/I)! Come help us fight her!" Amy Yelled at you as she held onto Jasper with her whip. Jasper had looked to who Amy was talking to, still struggling, and saw you. "(Y/N)! Your okay! Help me!!" She called.

You ran towards them, opening your bag, and taking out the sharpest knife you knew you had. You sliced through Amy's whip, resulting in it turning into light. You then kicked garnet in the face, her glasses breaking. Jasper grabbed a hold of you and rushed backwards.

She held a protective arm around you, worried that you were now an enemy of your friends. When garnet looked up, she had the stare that scared you so much. You held onto Jasper's arm and squeaked quietly.

"What are you doing with (Y/N)?!" Garnet asked, staring at Jasper in both anger and disbelief. Pearl and Steven had finally come out, and they stared in disbelief at the sight in front of them. "(Y/N)! Are you alright!? Is she hurting you?!" Steven asked you. You shook your head, even thought you knew full well that if this turned into a fight, he would either block us off, or stay out of it.

Pearl jumped down to stand with Amethyst and Garnet. "If your are fighting with her, then you are betraying your own kind! Your own planet! We will have to result in combat!" Pearl yelled. No one disagreed. Not even Garnet.

(Either Garnet was too blind by rage {Ruby} that she couldn't see the future at the moment {Sapphire} Or she was to angry in both gems to care what happened to you in that moment!)

"Snow, we have to fuse now, or else we won't stand a chance!" Jasper whisper shouted to you. You nodded and held her hand tighter. You went out and when you came back, she twirled and dipped you. Her nose glowed, and so did your earrings.

When the light dimmed, you were a couple feet off the ground. Or more like it looked like it. Steven was staring at you with wide eyes. "SNOW JASPER!?!?!" He almost screamed. Snow Jasper glared down at them all. Garnet had a amazed, but still angry face.

Pearl had a horrified facial expression, and was making all her weird Pearl sounds. And Amethyst, well she just had a disgusted scoul on her face. Like somehow, you made her lose her appetite for all the good (Shit) Things she eats.

"You all are going to leave us alone! Or else..." She told them, clenching two fists out of the four arms She had. "I'm sorry (Y/N)... But we have to take both of you in now..." Garnet told both of you.

"You will NOT!!" She yelled. It was funny, cause you had probably expected this from Jasper, but you were the one in control. Then, something odd happened. Two of her hands went to her ears, where they were glowing. Not white, though. It was a black color. Jasper had controls at that moment, and did something you didn't even know you two could!

She pulled out two knife like gem weapons. Then, she gracefully linked the end and tip of them together, making a rod. What she did after that was equip the helmet she had and put two on each sides of the rod. When she was finished, I somehow recognized the weapon Jasper had created.

Snow Jasper's War hammer.

'Jasper... What the fuck is this!?' you mentally yelled. 'I hope your not expecting me to fight with something like this!!'

'We have to, together. Or else the fusion will dissemble.' Jasper told you. You sighed. You and Jasper then Held it in your hands, battle ready. "You are going to leave us alone!" Snow Jasper told them. 

Garnet shook her head, then turned to them and yelled "Crystal gems! New plan. Fusion! They want a fusion fight, they're gonna get a fusion fight!"

Amy and Pearl nodded at her, then ran over to her. Snow Jasper tried to get closer to stop them but Steven had blocked her off with his shield. Garnet was the lead and the beat, and Pearl and Amy were coming over to her. When they had finished their fusion dance, they had formed...

"Alexandrite..." Jasper whispered, "They're trying to out fuse us! And we don't even know snowflake obsidian powers!" She told you. Your head hurt, but you shook it off and looked at them, at her. 

"We'll be fine. I've seen all their fusions. All their weapons. All their moves. We don't need mega gem powers to fight fire with fire. We just need skill, and brains." You told her. She sighed. That's when you heard the (Titan xD) Gem let out a roar.

Steven ran across the sand, out of what was gonna become the kill zone. Alexsandrite tried to Punch Snow Jasper, but Snow Jasper cought it. Snow Jasper had only two hands, seeing as her war hammer two two hands to hold.

Snow Jasper punched Alexsandrite in the jaw (Well, one of them.) And she flung backwards. "Garnet! Amethyst! Pearl!" Steven cried, worried. But at that moment, Snow Jasper didn't care. She couldn't hear, or see, anything at that moment. She just seemed to fight with pure rage and anger. 

She held the hammer with all four hands and ran forward, slamming it into the body of their fallen enemy. They looked shattered almost, but she couldn't really tell. So she assumed she won and started walking away. Then...

She smelled something burning.

She tried to turn around as quickly as she could, only to be greeted with a fireball to the face. She flung backwards, creating a crater of glass. She opens her eyes slowly, then sees a spear pointed at her. It was jabbed into her side, making her scream in pain. Jasper couldn't poof, she was locked in the fusion. So, for the first time ever, she felt weak like a human.

You have had horrible injuries before, but you knew the one you were getting now was just going to be icing on the cake. You knew that no matter how much you screamed, she wasn't going to take it out unless something she trusted or knew stopped her.

And from the looks of it, no tiny adorable cinnamon roll was going to come to your rescue this time. Or ever again. You finally gave in, letting the fusion go. When the light dissipated, the tip of Alexandrite spear was still in your side.

You vision was blurry, and you heard a high pitched noise in your ears, which hurt like hell for obvious reasons. All you saw was what looked like Pearls crystal spear mega-sized in your side. You heard what seemed to be Jasper yelling your name, but you were too tired...

You just... wanted.... to sleep....

Everything, Faded o black.

(AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDD I'ma be a bitch and end it there, seeing as I have exceeded my point of interest. I hope you all are okay with the weapon I chose for you. I was going to do spear, but when I did the last chapter I thought... 'Knife! Knifes would be perfect for the reader!' and so I went with the stupid little voice in my head. I hope you enjoyed this chapter an I will see all of you! In the next Chapter! Byeeeeee)