Chapter Four: The Earrings

(Hello and Welcome back! I hope your enjoying this because I have some more filler for you, but this may have some cute things in it... *Wink wink*... Anyway! Lets get started shall we?)

Your POV

You walked out of your room to see Jasper standing right next to the front door, but she looked more... Human (Picture above). She had darker skin, not orange. "Um, Jasper? What are you doing? And why do you look so different?" You asked her.

She blushed a bit of red, and looked away from you. "I don't wanna be stuck in a house all day, so I was hoping.... I could go with you..." You smiled brightly at her, "Really?! Thats great! Shopping's always more fun when there's someone else with you!"

She turned her head back to you, staring for a bit...

Jaspers POV

The human is so odd, asking me questions she could probably just guess the answers to. W-Whys my face heating up? Ugg, this human keeps making me do things I don't understand!

She looked really great thought, at least in my mind. She had her hair up with some weird magical contraption called.. 'A Hair Tie'. But she had some hair covering her ears... I feel as if shes not telling me something. When we get back here i'm going to talk to her. She wore a slightly loose shirt with a thin strapped shirt underneath that stopped right above her 'belly button', and a pair of 'Shorts'.

She slipped on a pair of 'flip flops' and smiled up at me. "Are you ready to go Jasper?" She asked me. I sighed a bit, but nodded. We walked out the door, and to a weird metal contraption she called 'A car.'

"Wheres your ship?" I asked her, confused to why she had such an odd way of transportation. "What do you mean? I don't have one. Humans don't really, Uh... Have the technology to give a human human their own ship to fly over town. We're more.. Grounded Than that." She told me.

"... Your kind is so weird." I told her. She shook her head. "Your just saying that cause your a homeworld gem." She replied in a Matter-of-fact tone. She giggled a bit, for a reason I don't understand.

She walked over the the door and opened it, sitting inside. I walked over to the other door and stared at it for a bit.... How do I open this thing? I tried the little door handle that she used, but my hands were to damn big... I tried to pry the door open through the crease, but the human opened the door for me..

I slipped inside the car and onto the seat. I heard her laugh a little as she started the car up and drive out of the driveway. I felt my face heat up again as we started to the city. Beach City.

-Time Skip Brought to you by my laziness-

We parked in a parking lot and got out on a place she called a 'boardwalk'....

Your POV

"A boardwalk is a place filled with shops of all kinds. Food shops, clothing shops, anything you need!" You smiled at her. She looked at you with a bored expression. "And I thought this was gunna be fun...." She sighed. You sighed, "If you wanted to stay home you could have. You really didn't need to come outside." You started down the boardwalk, feeling both sad and annoyed by her just always just being a Debby downer.

"Um... What is with your face?" Jasper asked you, quickly appearing in front of you. (Did you get the reference?) "Its something called a mixture of emotions. Its when a human has more than one emotion, and a humans face can't show them all perfectly." You explained to her.

You heard her sigh, "Look human, I'll deal with... THIS PLACE... One time. If I enjoy myself, I may come back with you a few times." She told you. You smiled up at her "Then I'm gunna make sure you have fun!" You told her as you grabbed her hand and started to run around to the stores.