Chapter Thirteen: New House Mate

(So I hope you Liked Percy, Cause he's just a random person of whom I will make the back story and relationship with you as I go along, so if you like him, I'm glad. Well, enjoy!)

Your POV

Percy was such a delight to have living in your home now. He cleaned your house when you and Jasper were away, but he teased you and Jasper alot. You've been laying off the relationship part of Jasper's human culture lessons. Didn't want Jasper to think you and her were actually dating or anything.

Unless you were lying to yourself, but you must know your own mind by now.

(Course that's a load of horse hockey. XD)

Today, you were in the most warm, but stylish, outfit you could ever imagine. You had decided to have a movie night with your good friend and your charming brute. You didn't know what you were going to watch, but preparing was going to be fun. That past few days after you unfroze, Percy and Jasper had made that temporary fire pit permanent, for just in case purposes.

Jasper went out for a little wile to go do some patrolling for the gems wile me and Percy set up. The new clothes Percy got you when he went out were so warm and comforting. It was so weird that Percy went out to just get you an entire wardrobe of warm winter clothes. Boots, hats, sweaters, he is the best best friend ever.

You and percy have known each other since 1st grade. He was in fourth, but still played with a little girly girl like you. He always told you that he always felt more comfortable with people who were younger than him.

Percy was always odd, but when you and him were in highschool, you kinda had a crush on him and never told. It died later as you grew up, but they way you looked at him never changed. You always loved to mess with his pretty white hair, making it all frizzy and hearing him whine at you. You loved looking at his sea green eyes, and pinching his light tan, seemingly blemish free skin whenever you looked at him. In other words, even though your younger, you love to tease him. XD

The movie Percy kept shoving in your face was Howls moving castle, a Hiyo Miyazaki movie based of a novel you adored. It was so sweet and adorable. You had a Calsifer shirt somewhere.

"So, what's with the gient gem women living in your house?" Percy said abruptly, breaking your extremely long train of thought. "Oh, um... Thats kind of a long story. See, I found her gem when I was in the part, then she woke me up in the middle of the night and now she lives with me."

"She's a nice catch, glad you finally got yourself a lover." He said smirking. "She's not my lover!!" You practically screamed in his face. You didn't know why it bothered you so much, It wasn't like you should care what he thought.

Some bushed russled around behind you. You quickly turned around and saw the gems coming out.

"Well I just think that they maybe..." Pearl started, then she turned and saw you and Percy. Out came Amy, Garnet, and little Steven. When they saw you they pulled out their weapons, looking around for Jasper.

Perl had her spear in her hand as she stared at you. "Where's your guard, Miss (Y/N)?" She asked you. "What, you mean me?" Percy said, stepping closer to them, He clapped his hands five times. You counted.

Percy smiled a scary smile, the kind that's supposed to be sincere, but doesn't cause it's actually not. He piped up, Pointing to pearl. "I beg your pardon, Ladies. I'm the only other person here. Please, we're about to have a movie night and we would love if you didn't try and ruin it with whatever the hell you're trying to involve her in."

Another thing you liked so much about him was how he could talk his way through any situation, or stop it with just words.

They looked around more, then glared at him. "You don't know what she did. She betrayed your race by trying to keep a monster with her on her premises. She betrayed you and everyone else on this diamond forsaken planet!" Pearl stated, trying yo make you look like some sort of horrible person.

"If she's in such blame then so are you. You betrayed your own race to do what you believed in. What if thats what she was doing before. Telling me all this is hypocritical and tedious. Come back when you have a much more sound argument."

Percy was talking circles around Perl, and all the rest of the gems were giggling at Pearl's face, which was a big angered expression with a mixture of annoyed, amungst other thing. Grumbling, she decided to bring them the way they came.

When they were leaving Steven turned and smiled at you, waving goodby and winking. After maybe twenty to thirty minutes, Percy let out some sort of bird call, maybe a robin or a blue bird, you don't know.

Jasper soon bounded out of the bushes and ran towards you. Not knowing how to react, you just run up and hug her tightly. She smiled and twirls around with you. "How did you not come barging in, I swear you would have come in a heartbeat!" you asked, smiling that she was okay. "You scared me half to death!"

It was a horrified and scary moment, but you had been great fun for your friends help. "Percy, the white haired one, gave me a call to listen out for. He'd clap his hands five times, and i'm supposed to stay where I am. A 'Bird Call' Means come over." Jasper told you with a smile.

Jasper let you down and you turned towards Percy. "You always did plan ahead, Didn't you ya goofball?" You smiled brightly at Percy. "And I ain't going anywhere any time soon." He winked, "So if you and your girlfriend ever decide to get it on, remember I'm in the house and try and keep it down."

You blushed, "Percy!!" You grabbed a stick and decided to start chasing him. "Your a freaking creep!" 

After chasing Percy ages and ages and him cackling like a crazy person as he ran, you two finally decided to watch the Movie. Jasper sat on the couch, percy in front, and you next to Jasper. Percy put in the movie, and it started very slowly. 

You lent on Jasper, soon realising she had an arm around you. She was always so comfy to lay on, since she was always warm around you. Be it her face, her chest, her hair, or just her arms. You started to feel drowsy laying on the gem, so you gave in, tugged on her hair lightly, and fell asleep on her...

You felt so nice as you slept, seeing as ever since you started sleeping with her you always woke up feeling refreshed and happy and sweet. Tonight was different. During your dream, you were in a strawberry field, Hearing crying. It was a loud sobbing behind some bushes. You turned a crner and hid behind them, parting them a bit to look who was crying. Soon, and before you could see, your dream shifted.

Now you were in the house. Something was in front of you, bright orange and malachite greenish blue. It was tall with horns and stripes. You looked up at it's face and saw Jasper's Jem in the middle. "J-Jas?"

You woke up with a start soon jaster and saw Jasper was laying next to you on your bed. She must have carried you to bed after you passed out. She had her arms wrapped around your waist tightly, holding you close to her body. You smiled as you touched her face. She moved a bit, opening her eyes.

"(Y/N)? You alright..?" Jasper asked, her gaze sleepy and groggy. "Yeah, why do you ask Jaz..?" You replied, confused. "Your eyes... they have tears.." She told you, wiping the tears on your cheeks with her thumb. "Thank you, Jaz..." You told her, hiding your head under hers. She smiled at your shyness, though she might not remember it in the morning, and said "Your welcome.." As she slowly fell asleep once again. Soon you followed her lead and fell asleep in her warmth..

(Finally finished the chapter, I think you can guess an idea I had, but maybe not. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, cause it took ages and I don't know why. xD I'm so weird. Thank you for reading, I'll work on the next chapter. Thanks for reading guys!)