It's a Do or Die Deal

Harry's POV

I couldn't very much pass this opportunity up, could I?
I mean here is one of the hottest and badass girl I've seen and I found out her secret.
Should I let her go?

Hell to the no.

It already took me forever to find this place, and eventually get an invitation. How many more months is it going to take find freakin Zord?

And now my only shot in the dark is being handed to me on a silver platter.
I didn't want to use her, and I didn't want to ruin this fun and completely wicked thing we had going. My dad, however, is been constantly bugging me ever since, and I'm just tired of disappointing.

I kept on disappointing my parents even when I got good grades, I kept on disappointing when I went to the college of their choice, and I kept on disappointing when I spent my entire senior year taking care of my sister because Mom was shopping in Paris.

And I'm tired of it.

Even though, I may have the reputation of a bad boy around here but this was my only big FU to my parents. My only chance to actually do something even if it was small.

It's hard for a man to say this but when you grow up with someone as judgmental as my dad, you would constantly feel like the small kid in the room.

I had to get this, I just had to.

It's not just to return my grandma's favorite necklace to her and make the second person I care about in my family happy, but it's the last time I'm giving it a shot with my parents.

After that? I'm done.

So if this gorgeous little Crazyass could help me, and it would require a little threatening on my part, then so be it.

" I'm gonna need a little help from you."
I said

Crazyass lifted her eyebrows and looked at me in not-sure-if-i-could-just-kill-u-and-get-this-over-with way.

" what kind of help?" She said sounding casual.

"I'm looking for a guy named Zord." I came clean because honesty is the best policy no?
And she's gonna figure it out one way or another, I might just tell her now.

She turned around, giving me her back, and fidgets a little.

Crazyass is nervous?

Damn, that guy is really dangerous then.
I've never once seen her nervous or scared, not even through the countless pranks and humiliations.

"No, sorry, can't help you with that." She said quickly, and even though I didn't notice she'd already grabbed her clothes from the locker, headed towards the bathroom again, and shut the door in my face before i can say the word.

"Shit."

Okay that could've gone better.
You can't get rid of me that easy pumpkin.
I'll just wait outside.

I waited outside for the past half an hour and still no sign of her. I don't know the hell is she doing in there I mean Kim Kardashian probably doesn't take the long way. I'm sitting over the hood of my car and it's getting creepier in the stand by the second pretty sure I'm starting to hear the voice of Freddy in Friday the 13th.

OK it's officially been two hours and I'm still sitting inside my car however pretty sure I've been blown off problem is my car isn't working and guess what there's no cell service