Kick,Punch, Knock'em out!

Song of the Chapter: I Love it by Icona Pop. Who doesn't know and love this song? #oldbutgold

Emma's POV

That's how my day goes:

Shower

Nap

Study

Fight Club.

I heard some sorority is throwing a party but who am I kidding I'd never go to one. Not that I was invited either.
Guess as soon as you noticed fight club, you're jaw probably fell to the floor.

Or not.

Okay, anyways I've been trained my whole life by my creepy yet surprisingly sweet teacher, Mr.Yang.
It's safe to say I can kick anyone's butt while putting on manicure and drinking coffee all at the same time.

Confident, I know.

I've been training extra hard this week for the tournament, and since I almost got a broken jaw from the last competitor, Mr. Yang is training me to death.

That's why I wanted to have a careless roommate so I can come and go a I please, and no would question where I go to in the night.

Unfortunately, Cassie isn't like that but she's kind of nice so I don't think she'd intrude and ask.

First day of college, and still a lot of homework. I'm a Business major. This is surprising even to me, I mean a couple of months ago even going to college was ironic.

I head to the training gym, and stay a couple of hours till almost 3 pm, when finally I get back to the dorm and have some very peaceful sleep.

----------------------------------

"EMMA EMMA WAKE UPPPP"

I hear Cassie practically screaming down my ear.

Seriously!

Who wakes people up like that? What happened to waking up on the soft and beautiful sound of a One Direction song?
Cassie pulls a cover of off me, unleashing me into the world.
She sees the tattoo on the top of my right shoulder, and points at it.

"Nice one, what does it mean?"

The tattoo says Carpe Noctem.

" Seize the night" I grumble back.

" I knew you were a vampire. I just super knew it! Now, get up lazy pants, we're super late!"

I can't wait for this day to end so I can go punch my next competitor in the tournament.

I've been pissed off since the morning and since Mr.Yang would dislocate all of my bones if I even thought of punching him, the person I'm facing off tonight is gonna get it.

Unfortunately, I have to suffer through

Class first.
--------------
I wish I wasn't here.

I wish I had a time machine.

Ooooh I wish Kim Kardashian would spare us all from her family drama

I wish the white board I've staring at for the last 30 minutes would turn into a door to Narnia.

I wish I was eating pizza right now.