Karma is Awesome

Song of the Chapter: Scars - Tove Lo

Emma's POV

Ha!
I ran away from that asshole.
If only he knew who I was, he would've been the one galloping to the security.
I head towards the East Campus and after what seems like freakin forever, I find my dorm room.

Of course, tha hallway is filled with girls screaming. Screaming from excitement, screaming cause they found someone they know, honestly I stopped caring about all this girly bs since I was 5.

Even then, my favorite show was Pokemon ,and Ed,Edd,Eddy.
Well, if and when I had the time to watch them anyways.
Ugh, I think I'm going deaf.
Room 207.
I may have seen this room number in a horror movie.
Why is this hallway so small? Dammit we're not ants.
I enter the room, and the person I'm going to spend the next year with.

Her shoulder-length blonde hair and pink sundress give her a pixie vibe.
I used to be like that.

Her half of the room is already covered with movie posters from The Devil Wears Prada to Suicide Squad.
Well, at least we both watched this movie.
Who am I kidding Joker is boyfriend goals.Harley Quinn was pretty awesome too. Her acting is on point, she makes Will Smith look bad.
"Hi! I'm Cassie" she said hugging me.
Old me would've thought that this girl is my new best friend.

But now, I feel like I just want to punch her in the face.
"I'm Emma and I really don't like touching" I said pulling her arms of off me.

" Sorry, I'm just super excited!" She said with a bit too much enthusiasm. She stepped back , and sat on the bed.
The room didn't have much. I think it's barely 50 meters.

There's two brown beds with some obviously dirty white sheets.
The drawer in the middle would barely fit a small lamp, and the closets well let's just say when I kill someone I wouldn't be able to fit their arms in it.
I place my bag on the floor, guess I'll just unpack later.

Cassie would probably have a heart attack when she sees how much black I wear.

"So from where are you? I'm super excited to know about you. Don't worry I'm super clean and I'll never use your clothes or accessories or whatever"
If she says super one more time, I'm gonna fit her arms in the closet.
I shrugged and said. "Cool"

I need to be careful with her though and I guess she seems nice enough.
If I go out at night, I don't think she'd notice.

" Who spilled a drink on your shirt? Or are you just too lazy to wash it?" She said laughing at the end

" Some idiot with a fancy car almost ran me over and more so he was blaming me for it" I replied remembering him.

Ugh just the thought of him gets my blood boiling.

I shouldn't have run, I should've probably kicked him in the face. Oh my god or maybe jump on his car.

Now that would have been awesome.

Turn his fancy BMW into a marshmallow.

Interrupting my one thousand and one ways to kill Mr.Jerk, Cassie gets up from the bed and takes my hand , pulling me up.
" Come on. Let's head to lunch!" She practically squeaks.
" I don't know about that. I'm really not that hungry" I said, shrugging.