Life's Too Short

Song of the Chapter: Dollhouse- Melanie Martinez

Harry's POV

"Let's go upstairs" I whisper to the girl's ear. Not entirely certain what her name was, but I'm sure it starts with an M.

This is the life.

Party almost everyday, different girl every night.
I'm not trying to be a jerk. That's just who I am, thanks to my messed up family, and well let's face it life's too short.

I live for the moment.

Yes, I'm a regular teen who's goal is to travel the world ,and experience everything life has to offer.
My father is the owner of Styles Corporations. The owner of the biggest marketing company in the US and Europe.

He can sell anything from crab shaped pencils to smart houses.

David Woolfe also owns about 5 hotels all over Europe and a couple of fancy sports club.

He did not build his company from being a good person, though.
My dad is the most manipulative, and cunning person you can ever meet.
I guess that's a must when you're in marketing.
My mom isn't much better. As of course you all expect by now, she's an ex model. Her reputation is everything, and our image in front of people as a happy family is a must.
I don't like it, but that doesn't mean I don't follow her orders like a good little boy.
She's tries to be a mother sometimes, and I know she must care about me. However, it doesn't show.
The most mother-son moment I have witnessed was when she got me a puppy for my 15th birthday ,even though she was scared of all animals.
I'm more worried about my little sister though.

Gemma can't stand it. It's so obvious how much she hates it, but there's nothing we can both do.

Yesterday, my grandmother's necklace got stolen. The necklace was beautiful, I'm not going to lie. It's a 7 ruby necklace with silver straps. It belonged to some English princess so obviously it's expensive as hell.

Anyways, the icing on the freaking cake is that not only is it stolen ,but it was Zord's hit.
Zord is the boss, The Jason Statham of Virginia or the BMW in a sea of Kia cars.
The things he steal are simply not returned. Even if I go to the police, they've been tracking him for years with absolutely no evidence on him whatsoever.
Basically, even if by some miracle they actually catch him , they won't have enough evidence to put him in custody.

My darling dad ordered me , and yes I mean order. When my dad gives you his infamous eye glare, the world should bend at his knees.
Oh and if he raises his eyebrow, then you're just damned to hell.

He assigned me with the splendid task of returning my Nana's necklace or else I'm screwed.
He's been complaining for fuckin ages about me not being responsible enough.

A thousand lectures later and he still has no progress, so eventually he gave me a deal.

Man up and return the necklace or he's cutting me off.
Yes, I know I seem like a spoiled brat but that's just who I am.
I should probably start looking for it now but meh you only live once, right?
There's always tomorrow