➹They lead me to you➹

It's officially been about two months, I think, that I have been on this train. Ash and I have been getting closer and closer. Every time I am next to him it feels like fireworks going off in my stomach. Throughout this journey I have learned to be free and do things how I want to do them. I have learned that nice people do exist. I have learned about myself and how to find myself.

➸ • ➸ • ➸ •

Ash and I are sitting next to each other looking out the train. The tracks begin to come to an end.

"Can't believe it's been two months." Ash says.

"Yeah I know. What's going to happen after this journey? Are we going to see each other again?" I ask. Theses questions have been in my mind for a while now. But these thoughts also scare me to think about.

Ash is about to speak but the train comes to a stop. Is this the end? Did we actually reach the end of the tracks? We look at each other before deciding to get off the train to the rest stop we had stoped at. Up ahead you can see that the tracks make a u-turn heading back the same direction.

"What now? Do we get back on the train and go back?" I ask.

"I don't know. I guess this is the end." He says while grabbing my hands in his. "Or we could hop on a different train and continue this adventure together. We could keep going on for as long as we want."

"I don't know Ash. What about everything back home?" I want to say yes and stay but what about life back home. I mean is anyone even looking for me.

"Come on Blair, what do we have to go back to? We could be happy and just see where the tracks take us." He says placing a hand on my cheek as I lean into it.

"Okay, let's do it. See where the tracks take us." I answer. Is this the right decision?

"One more thing." As he says this he leans down and captures his lips in mine. By this point my stomach is bursting with butterflies. I wrap my arms around his neck kissing him back. He pulls away and rest his forehead against mine. "I think I am falling in love with you."

"I guess these tracks to lead to something. They lead me to you."

  The End