➹ Tracks to the unknown ➹

As the day goes on my stomach begins to rumble so I dig out a couple granola bars out of my bag. What? At least I packed some food. I did bring some money just incase though. All I have seen so far is farmland and fields, that's about it. So I decide to explore the train car and see if anything is in it.

Taking out a small black flash light from my bag I shine it around the cart. There isn't much in here besides some plastic crates and rope. It's kind of dirty inside actually, but who cares right. Taking a seat by the opening of the car I let the warm sun shine down on me.

➸ • ➸ • ➸ •

I feel the train come to a stop at some train stop. I look out the car and see that there is a rest stop and convince store. Before I get out I make sure to have my backpack with me and to make sure no one is around. When the coast is clear I jump out making my way the rest stop.

As I got closer to the rest stop I see a bathroom. I walk in to the bathroom and see no one is inside so I go use one of the three stalls. After I wash my hands I take out a toothbrush and toothpaste to brush my teeth. Just because I didn't pack a lot doesn't mean I am going to be unhygienic. When I am done I see that the train is still here so I go into the convince stores. There is only one other person inside as I walk in. After I have gotten water and some other food I pay and walk back to the train.

Checking to see if anyone is watching I hop back into the train car. Now I continue my journey on the tracks to the unknown.