➹We are in this Togther Now➹

It's funny how sometimes all you can think about is running away but once you do you have all these thoughts in the back of your head. Like am I making the right choice? Or are people just gong to think I am running from my problems. Either way I know that running way is the right choice even if it seems like it's not. So far this journey hasn't been to bad and I know I am in for a lot more.

➸ • ➸ • ➸ •

Ash is still asleep as I get up and walk to the opening of the train. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps, I know that sounds weird but it's true. I know he said part of why he is here but I still am curious about him.

It's getting light out as the sun begins to rise in the sky. First trees still pass bye but not as many as before. Hopefully this train will stop soon I could really use some food and a place to shower or something. I guess as long as I keep with the train everything will work out, I think.

After about half an hour I hear Ash get up and come sit besides me. "How'd you sleep?" I ask while taking a drink from a water bottle.

"Pretty good for sleeping on the floor of a train car." He answers with slight amusement in his voice. Handing him the water I was drink he takes it gladly. "Thanks."

"No problem. Hopefully this train stops somewhere soon so we can get more food and clean up."

"We?" He questions, seeming genuinely surprised for some reason.

"Yeah, I mean we are in this together now. Me, you, and the train."

"Yeah, I like the sound of that. We." He says with a smile on his face. For some odd reason his statement gives me butterflies in my stomach. What dose that mean?