Chapter 35

A/N YES I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN ON THE MONEY WITH MY UPDATES AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT. BUT, ALAS HERE IS THE BATTLE SCENE. HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

*Nikolajis's p.o.v*

i sighed and turned over once again.

"Nik.....turning over really will not help you sleep" Daniel breathed tiredly. i jumped in surprise, turning back to face him.

"im sorry Danny, i did not mean to wake you....go back to sleep" he chuckled softly, opening his eyes to gaze kindly at me.

" i am an Elf, i do not need sleep" i rolled my eyes, smiling softly " but you are not, you need rest"

"how can i rest when the fate of my people ,and every race for that matter, lies in my hands?"

"well, first you have to get comfortable" he smirked, pulling me ontop of his bare chest. i giggled and cuddled myself into him, wrapping my tail around him, enjoying the tingles and shocks he sent through my body.

"second you need to close your eyes"

"Daniel, this is not-"

"eyes cannot close with words love" he chimed. i huffed and rolled my eyes again, before closing them.

"now clear your mind and relax" he cooed softly, gently rubbing soothing circles in my back. i cleared my mind, pushing all the thoughts from my mind, relaxing compeletly on him.

"there you go, just let go and sleep my love. Do not worry about what tomorrow may bring. only thing about now, think about us and our family...." he murmured, raising his other hand to pet my ears lovingly. i purred quietly, molding myself more into him and let his words lead me to sleep.

****************************

"it's time to wake love" Daniel whispered, kissing my cheek. butterflies crashed around my stomach, fear setteling over me.

"hey, calm down love. everything will be okay" he said, trying to reassure me, sitting up with me in his arms. i nodded, taking in a shaky breath.

"come love, lets get dressed. Dawn is rising."

"okay" i said in agreement. we both got up, dressing in the clothes that would be under our armor. We picked up our sleeping twins and left Daniel's room.

" i told our sisters to meet us at the tower they'll be hinding in" he informed me quietly. i hummed in acknowledgement and held Orion closer to my chest, fearing this would be the last time holding him.

"Nik. i know what you are thinking, and you should think like that. you have to be positive, or all of this will be for nothing. i have complete uder faith in you winning this war. we all know you can, you are the ONLY one doubting yourself. you need to believe in yourself Nikolajis."

"...i know Daniel. i know. i will not fail." i said more to myself than to him. he gave me a soft smile before we both fell under a comfortable silence, simply enjoying this we had.

"Good morning Nikolajis, Daniel" Andrea greeted quietly. i guess this was just a quiet day....or at least for right now.

"Moring girls. is everything ready?"

"yes, two soilders are waiting in the room, and the rest are waiting outside" Eva answered. i nodded in response, looking between Eva and Andrea.

" i love you guys so much" i whispered thickly, my voice catching. Andrea's eyes instantly watered as her ears fell against her head.

" im so proud of you Nikolajis. Mom and Dad would have been too. i know you will win. you better win or i will be the one to kill you" Andrea chocked out, hugging me and Orion tightly.