Chapter 10

*Nikolajis's p.o.v*

i groaned and tried turning over, only to be pinned securly to a toned chest. i struggled awhile, managing to turn more into the chest. i sighed tiredly and just gave up, snuggling into the chest. this person chuckled, sending vibrations through my body. i opened one eye, looking up to see Daniel smiling softly at me.

"good afternoon Kitten" he said in the most SEXIST morning voice in the world. that was a boxer dropper right there. i shivered and snuggled more into him.

"good afternoon- wait afternoon?" i asked confused with one eye still open. he grinned and nodded.

"you was very tired, dead to the world." he explained moving hair from my eye. i blushed a bit.

"im so sorry for making you sleep in so late"

"oh, its alright. id rather be here than anywhere else. Besides, i told you how exhauseted you would be afterwards." he said softly, gently stroking my ears again, i purred and melted into his chest. he chuckled and continued. i sighed in content. i wish i could wake up like this every morning- er...afternoon.

"you know, you could if you wished to...." he whispered. i froze and bit my lip. damn my mouth.

"i said that out loud?"

"yes. yes you did" he laughed. i blushed and hid into his chest.

"well thats embarrassing" i mumbled, causing him to only laugh at me more and hug me closer into his chest. did i mention how perfect it was? of how warm? well now i did.

"its alright Kitten." i smiled and giggled

"um...Daniel?" 

"hmmm?"

"i err have to use the bathroom..."

"oh....alright.." he said, slowly removing his arms from my waist. i giggled and slowly sat up.

"oh ow..." i groaned, rubbing my neck. i was sooo sore. 

"it will wear off soon." i nodded and let out a catish yawn and realized my tail was wrapped tightly around his waist. what can i say? im a cuddler. i unwrapped my tail and slid down on my belly, laying my two arms infront of me, streching out my back. i arched my back till my bones cracked. i slid back down and sighed.

"you are so much like a cat" Daniel said, playing with my swaying tail.

"well, i AM a Neko." i replied, swatting my tail in his face. i laughed at his face, slidding off his bed. i stretched again groaning before shuffling towards his bathroom.

after i finished, i looked in the mirror and noticed i was in different clothes, that ment...he had seen my ugly scars. my ears flattened as i frowned. now he knew how ugly i was. i sighed in forlorn and shuffled back to his room to find it empty. frowning i walked to the bed, picking up a note off the pillow.

Dear Kitten,

                     i have gone downstairs to cook lunch. you may use my shower it you wish. there are some clothes of mine ontop of my dresser. see you soon.

                                                                                        Love, Daniel

i smiled and placed the note back down. i grabbed his clothes and went back to his bathroom, taking a shower.

*skip to after lunch*

"thank you for lunch Daniel. it was amazing." i said placing my plate in the sink.