Chapter 29 part 2

*Kimon's p.o.v*

i was pulled out of my memory when a soft hand touched my back. i flinched away from his touch, curling more into myself. i didnt have to see his face to know how hurt he was. it was almost tangiable. but he hurt me too.

"Kimon, sweetheart......i am so sorry" he whispered. i tired to ignore him, staying silent.

"i did not mean what i said. it was and is a very aweful and wrong thing to say to you. i broke my promise i had made to you and hurt you immesnly. i know you are not what i called you and all of those kids called you. what i said is unforgivable. i am so so so sorry sweetheart. i would not be surprised if you never forgave me....." as much as i wanted to stay angry at him and never forgive him and be hurt....i knew he really was sorry. i could see the truth in his words.

"why. why did you say it?" i asked, my voice muffled by the pillow.

" i said it because i thought that it would make you not want to go to war. i knew you would run away from me hurt...but if it was going to keep you say and out of harm then i was willing to accept my resentment from you....even your rejection"he whispered painfully. i sighed and uncurled myself, sitting up.

"i would never reject you Cilix. i love you too much to ever consider that." he let out a breath of relief, relaxing slightly.

" but you hurt me Cilix. i trusted you. you had been the only one i trusted completly and knew you would never hurt me like you did." he flinched as pain and saddness covered his features.

"I-I know...."

"i forgive you" he looked up at me in shock " on one condition"

"anything!" he said quickly. a very small smile played on my lips.

"i fight beside you"

"what?! NO!!" he yelled slightly.

"you already agreed" he threw his hands up in agitation

"not to that!! the whole reason this happened was becaue i do not want you fighting!!" he exclaimed standing from the bed.

"then i do not forgive you" he hiss in frustration and began pacing back and forth infront of the bed. i watched him silently as he had an inner battle. so many emotions passed over his face: anger, sadness, fear, remorse, anger, love, irration, determination, fear and blankness. he paused and turned to me.

"what if i reject you right now?" my jaw went slack i shock. i stared at him.

"t-then i will die anyways"

"Damn it Kimon!" he hissed, pacing again " why Kimon?? why can you not stay out of this?!"

"because! YOU are not!! how would you feel if this was reversed?!" i yelled at him.

"that is not the point!!"

"yes it is!! it is the EXACT point! i gave you your options, now choose!!" he looked at me in pure anger.

"i cannot! you know i cannot!"

"i know no such thing!!"

" why must you be so stubborn?!"

" i can say the same about you! why can i not fight beside you?! do you really think i cannot protect myself and survive?! have you thought me weak this whole time?!"

"No! i do not thing you are weak! i just-"

"just what Cilix?! it is either you think i am weak and i cannot fend for myself of you let me fight beside you!"

"i choose niether of those options!!"

"ugh dammit Cilix!!" i scream, tugging at my hair in frustration.

*knock knock*

both of our heads snapped towards the door. in walked Prince Nikolajis, standing tall just like his father.

"Sire" Cilix said, bowing. i climbed out of bed quickly, bowing as well.

"why are you two screaming?" he asked, glaring at us.

"Kimon is forcing me to chose between two things i cannot live with-"

"Cilix will not allow my to fight along his side and he-" we both started saying at the same time

"stop!!!" he ordered over us. we both snapped our mouths closed, looking away from each other. " i can not hear both of you at the same time. Cilix, explain yourself" i was about to object to him going first, but Prince Nikolajis sent me a warning glare. i clenched my teeth, remaining silent.

"i told Kimon he was not to go to war at my side and was to stay with Princess Andrea and Eva with your children. he refuses to-"

"do not even dare try to skip over the part where you hurt me worse than anyone has ever" i hissed at him. he winced and closed his eyes.

"what are you talking about Kimon??" Sire asked.

"Cilix has called me things he had sworn to never call me from my past." he raised his eyebrow, turning his gaze to Cilix.

"why?" he asked, peeved.

"because, i was hoping he would be so angry so upset and hurt with me, that he would not go to war."

"which did not work" i snapped. he hung his head and nodded.

" it did not."

"hmm" Prince Nikolajis said " well the answer is really simple"

"what?" what both asked confused.

" you both will be at the far edges of the woods, near Daniel's castle. you both will be outside soliders to protect my childern and my sisters."

"yes, my lord" Cilix said with a deep frown. i copied him, trying not to seem the littlest of happy.

" alright. the meeting will start in 30 minutes. fix this" he commanded, gesturing between us. we nodded, remaining silent. he sighed and turned and left, closing the door behind him.

"Kimon...." i turned from him, crossing my arms. " Kimon please...."

"please what Cilix? what do you want from me??"

"your forgivness?" he asked in a broken voice. i bit my lip, closing my eyes.

" and if i did not give it to you?"

"I-I....i do not know what i would do..." he whispred. i turned and looked at him. and for the first time knowing Cilix, i saw him crying. i gasped covering my mouth. he looked away from me in shame, his ears drooping lowly. my heart clenched and i knew i had to forgive him. i could not bare the thought of being the reason of his pain. he showed me how sorry he was. i cannot stay made at my mate forever.

"Cilix...dont cry" i said softly, walking closer to him. he shrugged slightly, still refusing to meet my eyes.

"i do forgive you Cilix, please do not cry" i closed the distance between us, standing on my tip toes to wrap my arms around his shoulders, pulling him down tightly to me. he burid his head into my shoulder, crushing me to his chest, lifting me off the floor.

"i am so sorry sweetheart. so sorry? i smiled and bit and nodded.

" i know, i forgive you"

A/N OKAY SO THIS WAS JUST A LITTLE PEAK AT WHAT ITS LIKE ON KIMON'S P.O.V. IF YOU WANT SOMEONE ELSES THAN I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO WRITE IT FOR YOU. JUST LEAVE ME A COMMENT AND ITS DONE!! THANKS AGAIN FOR READING MY STORY! 

~ Blue Wonder