Chapter 27

A/N I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO HadesLittlePrincess FOR BEING THE FIRST TO COMMENT ON MY STORY! THANK YOU AGAIN.

*Dream*

"its been awhile hasnt it??......" HE said into my head. i looked around panic, trying to find him but all there was was that sickning darkness

"i see you have had children....."

"how do you?!-"

"oh please!! you may have been able to block me with your mate but now you're both weak. you cant keep me out tonight." He sneered "oh your children....i wonder what i am going to do with those abominations? torture? kill them? make them into one of my Rageans? so many possibilites."

"YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY BABIES!" i screamed angirly.

"oh but i will!! right after i have killed off your race! i will keep you alive to watch me do as i wish to all those you love! you still think you can win?? let me show you just HOW wrong you are"

" what are you-"

a image spilled into the darkness. i squinted my eyes and walked towards it slowly. it was showing the war, but everyone was dying in the most horrible ways. Kimon appeared, he was running, trying to reach Cilix, but was stabbed in the back. He sceamed loudly in pain, looking at Cilix one last time. Cilix cried out in agony and fell the ground on his kness right infront of an Ragean, ending his life,

"n-no..."

Daniel was running along my side. we meet a huge group of Rageans and we fought back to back, helping one another. some how we go seperated...

"no....no no no..." i saw as i turned away from him, not keeping him near me.

"NO! d-dont lose him! turn around!" i yelled at myself in the image. i completely moved away from Daniel, and soon an strangled cry filled the air. a sharp, unbearable pain stabbed my heart. i screamed and fell the ground, looking over to where Daniel was. Daniel fell to the ground with a poisoned sword in his chest.

"N-NO!! NO NO NO! NOOO!" i screamed at the image, running towards it, but it kept moving backward away from my reach. i watched as i ran, seeing myself run to Daniel's body, catching his falling body, blood soaked though his clothing.

i pleaded for him not to give up, to stay awake. i tried to heal him but he stopped me with a shaky hand. i sobbed, begging him to let me. his breath became short and raspy, coughing up blood. he grasped his hand as tight as he could, laying it on his cheek. i sobbed harder holding him tighter.

" I-I-I-I  l-ov-ee....yo-oug" he choked out before going limp in my body, his eyes closeing forever.

"NOOOOO!!" i screamed out in agony on both sides. i failed. i gave up chasing the damned image, falling to ground, sobbing in pain and loss. i was forced to watch everyone die or be turned into one of his Rageans, true to his word

"such a SAD story, but thankfully its not over. where is that fine little sister of yours??"

"n-no, please!! p-please...no..." i begged, sobbing more. and i was forced to watch as he forced himself on my sister and murdered her infront of Eva. he murdered her too after she begged for him to do it. i pressed hard against my flattened ears, trying to rid of the sounds, but this was in my head i couldnt escape them. this was my nightmare.

"mhh...haha that was-"

"SHUT UP!!!" i screeched.

"oh....tsk tsk very rude. you must be punished. how should you punished??AHA! perfect...."