Chapter 9

*Nikolajis p.o.v*

i smirked and walked to the center of the training room.

"u-uh...well is there anything you want to start with?" he asked, beginning to stretch.

"hmm well do you think i can try to use a weapon now? i know its been a week but...." i trailed, sitting on the floor, doing a butterfly.

"if you want. although, it is a bit different from the human ways you've been telling me about." he said thoughtfully.

"what do you mean?" i asked, stretching out my left leg.

"for starters, you do not choose your own weapon. it chooses you " i raised an eyebrow at what he said.

"yes, you stand in a hexagon podem, and close your eyes. Then, The Six Spirits of Trinity come to you and observe your past, present, and future. They alse look at your personality and your soul color. They can converse and decide your weapon." he explained touching his toes.

"thats extrandonary!!" i said, switching legs. he chuckled and nodded.

"yes, i agree. they also test your will and strength. afterwards, you'd be extremely exhausted." he said, crossing his legs. "know that i think of it...i do not know if you are ready for this..."

"oh this seems so amazin!! pllleeaaase let me do this?!?" i begged, flattening my ears agaisnt my head, pulling my best pout face. he narrowed his eyes at me. i crawled over to him and rubbed agasint his side, nuzzling him with my head. i heard his breath hitch as i wrapped my tail gently around his neck.

"please?" i asked softly. he sighed and reached up, petting my ears tenderly. his touch sent shocks and tingles down my body. 

"alright, we can go today if you so disire." he sighed, continuing to stroke me ears. i couldnt help but purr loudly at his touch and curl into his lap without thinking. his simply touch left my ears buring, waiting impationatly for his fingers came back. he chuckled and stoped, causing me to let out a cat whine. he laughed loudly, causing my to slightly move up and down.

" am i comfortable??" he asked teasingly. my eyes widened, and i slowly sat up looking at my hands. my teasing plan had back fired. big fucking time.

"its alright Kitten. i cant say i didnt enjoy it" he said softly, rasing his hand. i flinched and closed my eyes tightly, waiting for him to hit me.

"Nikolajis? why are you flinching away??" he asked worridly.

"S-Sorry. habbit of mine... i was abused alot where i was." i said embarrassed. now he probably thought i was weak and foolish. i was about to climb off of him, when to strong, frim arms wrapped around my slim waist, crushing me into his chest. i sqeaked in surprise, feeling a light blush form on my cheeks. tingles shoot all around my body

"i promise- i swear on everything in my life i will NEVER hurt you. physically, verbally, mentally, emotionally-anything. i will always protect you with everything i have, do you understand Nikolajis?" he asked me in my hair. i nodded and nuzzled into his chest, taking in his scent, calming me instanly. i felt so safe and warm in his arms. i sighed in content, purring slightly.

"Now, Kitten, would you like to get your destinted weapon?" he asked me in my hair, i smiled and nodded quickly.

"yes!!" i all but squealed.

"alright" he chuckled " lets go find your sister and company" i nodded and slowly climbed off of him, standing. he stood gracefully and smiled down at me.

"can you find your sister?" he asked. i nodded and closed my eyes. lets see how my trainings been working out. i breathed deeply and listened to everything in the castle. my left ear twitched hear-