Chapter 29 part 1

A/N SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING AS MUCH AS U USUALLY DO. THIS CHAPTER WAS A REALLY LONG ONE TO WRITE DOWN IN MY JOURNAL. BUT AT LAST IT IS HERE!!! SO ENJOY!! THANKS FOR ALL THE READS/VOTES/COMMENTS!

*Kimon's p.o.v* 

"Have we told everyone?" i asked, looking at Cilix.

"we have one more house to visit, at the edge of the town" he said pulling me along the roud.

"have you....thought over where you want us to be positioned at?" i timidly asked, peeking at him from the corner of my eyes. his hand tightened around mine.

"i have. i hve decided to go own my own." i yanked him to a stop, staring at him incredously.

"you cannot be serious!!" he stared blankly at me.

"i am. you are not going to fight, you are going to be stationed with Princess Andrea and Eva gaurding over the babies."

"you are DAFT if you think i will stay behind as you go to war!"

"i am not, you will be staying-"

"right by your side! do you honestly think i could and would stay behind?!" i yelled at him. he gritted his teeth and nodded stiffly.

"that you really are dense!! to think that i would hide away because you are afraid-"

"you're right!! i AM afraid!" he yelled, grabbing my shoulder tightly. " how could you expect me not to?! i cannot lose  Kimon! you are my LIFE! if i cannot even bear the THOUGHT of losing you, why in the world would i risk it coming true?!" he exclaimed, shaking my slightly by my shoulders. i understand where his coming from really.....but i feel the same!

" you dont think i know?! do you know what i would do to me if i got the news that my mate was not coming back to me?! while i was sitting there like a woman, having all the thoughts about ' what if i had gone?' 'is this my fault? 'did i fail him by not protecting him?'. i would die sooner than you did on the battle field!" i yelled back to him. his eyes flashed in pure anger.

" you are just selfiish! uncaring! you are acting-" he let out a loud breath, looking away from me. hurt flooded through me, but i refused to show him.

"tell me. acting like what?" i challenged him. he slowly looked at me, meeting my eyes coldly.

"like the stupid runt you was before i met you" i gasped, tears forming quickly and tipping out. how could he....he knows how much it pains me to talk about my past let alone be mocked for it....all the torment and pain...regret covered his face as a broken sob escaped my lips.

"K-" i yanked out of his grasp, pushing him roughly away from me. i turned and ran as fast as i could, Neko's flying past my vision. tears that seemed to never have an end, blurred my vision completly. i had almost cleared a bunch of Nekos when i suddenly tripped and fell.

of course i had to tripp over nothing. i am a runt, useless. weak. and i would not have minded this fact.....if HE wasnt the one who pointed it out. pain i had never experinced stabbed at my heart. i cried out, clutching at my chest. passerbys looked at me in shock and worry, walking up to me. i hissed in warning, flattening my ears. they slowly retreated, casting worried glances over thier shoulders.

i could feel Cilix's presence getting closer and closer to me. but i know i cannot face him righ no. i staggered to my feet, continuing to run as fast as i could and that was pretty damn fast. the pain would increase the more i ran away from him through our mate bond. i had just reached the castle steps when the pain became too unbearable. i stumbled over the steps, letting my stangled sobs escape my lips, echoing around me.