Chapter 11

"w-what?! what do you MEAN ' change the world'?!" i yelled stiffening. his arms tightened around my waist.

"yes, there is a prophcy so to speak, about you." he explained slowly.

"well, what does it say?" Andrea asked for me. 

"Eva? could you say it?" Daniel asked. she nodded and cleared her throat.

"Darkness and evil will cover the land

one will be brougth forward, alone he must stand"  Eva began. i gasped and sat straight forward as my vision was clouded and something came over my body.

"there will be hardshipp and loss

but two souls with come, and meet at a cross

they will bond, and become one. 

together the shall go forth, fighting this evil force

one will lose, one will gain.

the prophecy of the Lost Prince"  i said in unison with Eva. I closed my eyes and slumped into Daniel's chest as everyone remained silent.

"Did you see his eyes again? this time they were white as snow" Andrea said after awhile of silence. i sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. Daniel grabbed my other hand and rubbed soothing small circles with his thumb. i instanly relaxed and bit my lip softly in thought.

"what do you think it all means? i mean, i knew Nikolajis was different, but i never knew about this propchy." Andrea asked. i sighed and shrugged my shoulders tiredly. i was mentally drained.

" i dont know Andrea. and honestly, i dont really want to find out right now. next thing you know, i start sneezing hurricans." i said tiredly.

"Do you want to go back to sleep??" Daniel asked, looking at me over my shoulder.

"no, i cant just sleep all day. i have things to do. i have to train. especially with all these new weapons." 

"not today you dont, its understandable to be tired" Daniel tried to reason.

"no. i am not going to be lazy because 'im tired'. i am going to train" i said stubburningly. i tried to stand, only to be pulled back into his chest.

"you are going to hurt yourself." he said a bit angry.

"i dont care. let. me. go." i replied angirly. i mean c'mon! i cant just lay around and be lazy and weak!

"Nikolajis" he said in a warning tone

"Daniel" i mocked.

"stop"

"you cant tell me what to do!" i hissed. he sighed in anger and rolled his eyes.

" no i cant, but i can refuse to train you until you rest properly." he shot back. i narrowed my eyes at him.

"fine. someone else can"

"no one would dare" he said sternly.

"Eva?" i asked looking at her. her as widened and she quickly shook her head.

" im sorry Nikolajis. i can not interfear."

"Kimon? Cilix?" they both shook their heads. i sighed.

"Andrea??" i asked with no hope. she smiled a bit and shook her head as well. i hissed in frustration and flattened my ears against my head.

"well, now that is settled, lets go" Daniel said standing with me in his arms. i jumped away from him.