Chapter 22

A/N THIS IS GOING TO BE A SHORT CHAPTER. JUST LETTIN YA KNOW.

*Nikolajis's p.o.v*

i turned in my sleep as the uneasy feeling crept into my stomach once again. i snapped my eyes open and jumped out of bed, running to Daniel's bathroom, throwing up. Daniel was soon beside me, rubbing my back as i continued to empty my stomach. i finally finshed, leaning back on my heels, panting.

"here, let me help you" he said, gently pulling me to my feet. i rinsed my mouth in the sink and brushed my teeth. i dried my mouth turning to Daniel.

"something is wrong. this is the second time you've woken up like this. i am taking you to Cilix, okay?" he asked, caressing my cheek. i sighed and nodded.

"okay" i tuned him around and climbed on his back.

"do you want to change or eat before we go?"

"no thank you. i like being in your clothes and im not really hungry right now" he nodded and carried me out my room towards the main entrance. i layed my head on his shoulder, falling back asleep.

                                                                    *******************

"wake up love" Daniel's sweet voive cooed. i opened my eyes to see i was in our sick room surrounded by Kimon, Cilix, Andrea, and Eva.

"hello Sire, how are you feeling right now?" Cilix asked, walking closer to my side where my head layed.

"i feel fine now actually." i said with a shrug.

"what has happened these past two mornings?" he asked, feeling my forehead, cheeks and neck.

"i woke up feeling nuaseuos and threw up" he nodded and checked my pulse. he nodded again.

"say ahh for me" he instructed. i stuck my tounge out and said 'ahh'.

"hmm nothing seems to be wrong so far....would you mind if i checked your stomach for swelling or any abnormal injuries?"

"no, not at all" i replied, lifting up my shirt to show my bare chest with my scars. his fingers gently prodded my stomach, causing me to giggle. everyone looked down at me.

"what? it tickles." Daniel let out a strained chuckled shaking his head. i gently took his hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. Cilix froze and gasped, pulling his fingers away.

"what?!" Daniel asked, paniced. Cilix shook his head in shock.

"i-i'm not a hundred percent sure Prince Daniel.....Kimon my love, please go get Rose and bring her here" Cilix said, turning to Kimon. Kimon eyes enlarged as he nodded and quickly took off.

"Cilix?" i asked, trying not to show my worry to Daniel.

"just bare with me Sire. Rose will be able to clear my suspcions up very soon" Rose? what does she have to do with anything? i just nodded and looked up at the ceiling. soon i hear Rose and Kimon running to us.

"they're here" i said before they entered.

"Rose, i need you to see" Cilix said, gesturing to me. she smiled and nodded quickly walking over to my side.

"do i have your permission to touch your stomach?"

"you do" she placed her pinky and index finger on my stomach, spreaded apart. she took a deep breath and her eyes began to glow a lavender purple. my eyes widened in shock as i watched her trace her fingers in a circle around my stomach. she moved her finger in a line till they connected, her eyes changing back to her regular color. she stepped away grinning. she nodded to Cilix in confirmanation. Cilix grinned happily before turning to me.

"well Sire, the reason you have woken up sick is because you are pregnant."

pregnant??