Chapter 3 - EDITED

Chapter 3

My ear twitched as the sound of almost silent feet made there way towards me.'c'mon!! cant I be left alone to die?!? ' I thought to myself. "W-who's there?!" I called out, struggling to sit straight. I moved to quickly causing me to fall back pain flooding my vision. "Please, refrain yourself from moving. You will cause yourself to bleed out." A voice said from my left. 

I noticed the same thick accent Mr.Mills had. "A-am I going to die?" I asked, trying to see who i was talking to. I heard a faint, strained chuckle "no Sir, I don't think you will die." "Are...you going to....help me stranger?" I asked as my vision started to blur. " Yes, but the rest are going to help. they should be here soon." " The rest?" "Yes" I huffed in agitation and sat up painfully. "Sir! please-"

"Silence!" I yelled getting fed up. I turned to see a hooded figure looking down. " I am not going to die not knowing, I'm tired of not knowing!" i said , struggling to stand on my feet. Finally, on my two feet I attempted to walk, but instead fell forward again. "Sir! Please!" The strange man yelled, rushing forward and catching me in his arms.

"What do you want from me?!? I'm a dying freak! Why cant you let me die in peace?!" I screamed, pushing away from him. He sighed sadly. "Sir, you are not going to die" he said while taking out an object, talking to it. But it wasn't a cellphone. he began talking in another language which i guessed was his own language. "They are almost here, Sir." He said putting the thing away and scooping me in his arms. I groaned and clutched at my side.

"I am terribly sorry. I will be more careful" he said bringing me closer. "Where.....where are you taking me??" "some place safe" was all he said. "That's....helpful" I said starting to close my eyes. Everything was going numb. I couldn't even feel my tail. 

"Sir" he said loudly, shaking me a bit. "what?!" I snapped. "I'm tired" "You cant go to sleep. I'm afraid if you go to sleep now, you will never wake up again." "What's the point of waking up.....I'm nobody.....nothing...nothing but a....a FREAK!" "Oh Sir, you are more important than you realize" he replied sadly. " But for now, we need to worry about you not dying."

"Whatever" I felt him sigh silently. "They are here" he said walking forward. I nodded slightly, my head feeling heavier by the second. "Is this him??" A deep voice asked. "Yes, this is him. Can we get him out of here? He is on death's door step," This stranger said. "Of course." "Wait......Where...." My voice trailed off as I was consumed in complete dark bliss.

* 3 DAYS LATER*

"How long has he been asleep?" A soft girl's voice seeped into the darkness. "This would be the third day, your Highness." a male voice replied. "Should he be awake?? Is everything okay?!" "Please be calm your-" "Don t tell me to be calm!" There was a beat of silence. "I apologize your Highness. To answer your question he should've awoken two days ago. It seems that when he was cut on his side, the creatures claws was dipped in poison. I'm afraid, I do not know when he will awaken." 

"A-and the bite on his arm??" "It will heal in a matter of days. I would've healed it already, but I am out of herbs to disinfect it. I am terribly sorry your High-" "No need to apologize Cilix. I understand. Once he is well, we will meet with Prince Daniel for assistance."

There was silence for awhile. "......He will lead us back to our rightful place" he said. "Yes,yes he will." I struggled to open my eyes and move my mouth, I tried moving my hand. "He twitched...." I felt a warm, soft hand grasp my hand firmly. "Brother?....Can you hear me??" The same female voice asked. I tightened my hand around hers. 

I felt this hand before....iv held this hand before. I struggled more, trying to open my eyes. Soon I saw white light slowly seeping into my vision. I finally managed to crack my eyes open. I blinked a couple of times, turning my head to where had heard the voice. She looked......exactly like me. My ears, hair....even my tail was identical to hers. I jerked up, looking around wildly. I yelled out and fell back in pain.