Chapter 14 part 1

*Nikolajis's p.o.v at midnight*

I groaned and turned in my overheated sheets. i growled and kicked them off, flinging them to the floor. everything my skin came in contact with, burned. even my very thin loose fitting shirt caused my skin to go into flames. i whimpered as my head too went up in flames. i made some sort of cat whine before turning over again. onto the floor-_-

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" i groaned. even the cold, hard floor inflammed my skin. but at least it wasnt as bad as my bed. i let a continueus stream of whines and whimpers as i curled into a ball, wraping my tail around my legs. even THAT made my skin burn.

"Sire? Sire where are you?" a voice asked in the darkness. i just groaned and whimpered in response.

"oh Sire, come. i know something that will help" Kimon said, picking me slowly of the floor bridal style. i yelped as his skin came into contact with mine not only sending it ablaze but sending some weird...feelings to my tummy.

"terribly sorry, hold on" soon i heard the sound of water running. once the water stopped i was lifted up and placed in the beyond freezing water. i moaned in pleasure as the fire slightly died. this was so much better. 

"see? not so bad " Kimon cooed, i opened my eyes and looked up at him with gratefulness.

"thank you so much Kimon" i sighed " why is burning so bad?"

"because you're the Prince. your longing will be twice as bad. your mate is the only one who will be able to sooth you completly." he explained as if i was a child scared of the dark. he wet a towl and gently wiped it across my forehead and cheeks. i huffed and closed my eyes again.

"Happy Birthday Sire" he said after awhile of silence. i smiled a chuckled a bit.

"thank you. How is Andrea??"

"well, she is doing better than you are...she knows who her mate is and her mate has already helped her in a way....she has know for awhile now.

"WHAT?!" i yelled sitting up in the water. the fire took no time in coming back just as strong.

"she knew before you came. she was aware of mating." he explained with a small smile playing at the edges of his mouth.

"that is so unfair!" i groaned in annoyence. i layed back in slightly in the cold water. i think i actually warmed it up.

"i know it is little one, but you will soon find your mate."

"yea, but i will be burning alive until then" i mumbled sleepily, laying further in the water.

"then go to sleep,it will go by faster. i will dry you off and place you back in your bed." i sighed and nodded closing my eyes. soon i drifted to sleep.

* in the morning*

"OOOF!" i groaned as a weight was droped on my tummy.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Andrea yelled, jumping up and down on my tummy.

"oh-my-god-get-off---Andrea!!" i yelled in grunts. she giggled and slid next to my on my bed. i groaned and clutched my tummy. i glared at her and she simply smiled innocently at me. i chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"how are you feeling?" she asked playing with my tail. i sighed and shook my head as i realized the fire again.

"im burning alive Andrea"

"you'll find your mate soon, but right now i need to give you my present." i grinned and sat up criss-cross-applesauce. she produced a rectangle box and happily gave it to me. i slowly opened it. i gasped and covered my mouth.