Chapter 8 - EDITED

Chapter 8

 *One week later*

*In a dream*

I'm in a clearing, heavy fog clouds my eyesight. I look around frantically for a familiar face or sent. I started to panic once I realized no one is here. "That's right......You're all alone......They abandoned you....." That SAME voice hissed around me in the air. "NO! You're wrong! They wouldn't abandon me....." I trailed looking down. "Yes they would...You know they would, after all....Who would want you? A FREAK. A WEAKLING...And Daniel..He couldn't wait to get away from you....Someone so worthless, so ugly.....You barely defeated ONE of my minions...And you believe you can go to war for your DISGRACEFUL people?" He sneered mockingly. I bit my lip and pressed my ears against my head. "No....You're wrong.....Daniel," "LEFT! He left you all alone. Taking your beloved twin with him. "NO!"

"YES! GONE! All of them.." "No!" I yelled, shaking my head vigorously " You're lying!!" " Come on Nikolajis.....we both now I'm not...." "NO. You're wrong. I'm not alone. This is a dream! They wouldn't leave me. We're family. We're going to grow stronger, stronger than you will ever be able to surpass-" "You will all die-" "AND WE WILL COME AND FIND YOU. ONCE I FIND YOU, I WILL KILL YOU. I WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO MUCH PAIN AND AGONY, YOU WILL BE BEGGING FOR DEATH!! I WILL DESTROY YOUR KINGDOM AND YOUR VILE DEMONS! I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET FOR EVEN HAVING THE THOUGHT OF GOING AGAINST MY KNIGDOM!!" I screamed angrily. " I will make you wither on the floor and watch til the light in your eyes dies." I said lowly, acid dripping from my tongue. A deep menacing laugh was heard with a slight nervous edge to it. "We shall see." He said. Then a sharp intense pain shot through my head. It felt as if my head split into two pieces and then was ran over. I screamed in agony, doubling over clutching my head.

*End of dream*

"SIR!! AWAKEN!! PLEASE!!" Someone yelled over me, shaking me harshly. My eyes shot open and I screamed again, jolting forward. "AHHH!" The voice screamed and pushed me back down. "WHAT IN THE FUCKING BLAZES?!?!" I yelled looking who was sitting on me. It was Kimon. "I'm so sorry Sir!!" He yelled back in fear. I sighed shakily and covered my eyes trying to slow down my breathing, "What is going on??" I asked after I was more calm. " I came to awaken you to get ready for training with Prince Daniel, but something was wrong with you in your slumber. You was shaking and whimpering. I tried to wake you, but you remained asleep. Then all of a sudden you started screaming and thrashing in pain. I panicked and climbed on top of you, screaming for you to awaken. And that is where we are now..." He explained quickly. I frowned and uncovered my eyes, "Does anyone else know of this?" I asked slightly in fear.

"No Sir...." "Please keep it that way. I can't seem weak in front of my people because of a silly dream," I sighed, wiping some of the sweat off my forehead. "Of course Sir." He said, bowing his head. I nodded and sighed. "Kimon?" "Yes, Sir?" "May you please get off of me?" I asked smiling at him. His mouth formed an "O" and blushed. "O-Oh my! S-So sorry Sir!!" He stuttered scrambling to get off of me I laughed and covered my mouth. He blushed darker and smiled in embarrassment. "Hahaha oh Kimon. You truly are great." I said sitting up and scooting to the side of my bed. "Thank you Sir." He said bowing his head with a smile. I chuckled and stretched with a yawn, sounding like a kitten. Kimon laughed and walked over, petting my ear softly. I smiled and purred loudly, curling into his hand.

" You are very adorable. Just as you were when you was little." I smiled and shrugged. "Alright little one, get dressed. You have training lessons today." he said tugging my ear gently. I whined a bit, swatting at his hand "Just get dressed." He said turning to leave. "Ugh fine," I pouted and stood, walking to my dresser getting clothes and walking to the bathroom, taking a really quick shower, before getting dressed in simple clothes. I walked downstairs where Andrea was waiting at the door. "Good morning sis" I greeted her, giving her a hug and a kiss on the forehead. "Morning brother. Sleep well?" I stiffened slightly but nodded. " Yes I did, and you?" I asked trying to cover up my stiffness.

"Yes, I slept soundly..." She said eyeing my. I smiled nervously. "Nik-" "Kimon! Cilix! We're leaving!" I yelled, grabbing Andrea's hand and running out our door to the carriage.

*skip ride*

" Well, we're here. Are you going to be with Eva?" I asked climbing out. "Of course, where else would I go?" "Well excuse me" I mumbled. "Kimon? Cilix?" "Yes?" The asked in unison. I eyed them weirdly. "You guys...Just do as you wish. Just be back in three hours." "Yes, my lord." The said bowing. I smiled and waved them off, walking in Daniel's castle to our training room.

*Daniel's p.o.v*

"They have arrived." Jinx told me. I sighed shakily and nodded. "Sir, you'll be fine. I'm sure you can't embarrass yourself too badly." Jinx said with a smirk. I blushed and glared at him. "Oh shut it." I said brushing past him. He chuckled and smirked more. "He is waiting in the training room." Jinx said before bowing and leaving. " I won't embarrass myself. I'm perfectly calm and collected."I started grumbling to myself, heading to our training room. Once I reached the hallway, I heard the most angelic voice singing a very strange song. My heart stopped at the sound as warm tingles flowed down my spine. I paused and began to listen.

 "Heart beats fast, colors promises how to be brave, how can I love when I'm afraid to fall, but watching you stand alone all of my doubts suddenly goes away somehow one step closer I have died everyday waiting for you darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years I love you for a thousand years time stands still, beauty in all she is I will be brave, I will not let anything take away or standing in front of me every breath, every hour has come to this one step closer I have died everyday waiting for you darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years I love you for a thousand more and all along I believed I would find you time has brought your heart to me I have loved you for a thousand years I loved you for a thousand more...... one step closer one step closer I have died everyday waiting for you darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years I love you for a thousand more and all along I believed I would find you time had brought your heart to me I have loved you for a thousand years I love you for a thousand years...." His voice finished softly. I sighed in content. Oh, I could listen to that voice forever and a day. I walked into the training curiously, looking for the voice belonged to. At first no one was in there. I burrowed my eyebrows looking around, I looked up and saw Nikolajis on the highest beam. I stared in awe. I was him!! As if I needed ANOTHER reason to fall in love with this boy!

"Daniel?" he asked down at me, cocking his head in a curious manner, swaying his long tail back and forth. "Y-Yes?" I stuttered walking closer. Really? Stuttering? He giggled and smiled. "Have you been here all along?" "No I just got here.....Was that you? Singing?" He blushed and turned away from me, walking gracefully along the really high beam. How did he get up there anyways?! "Um..Yes that was indeed me. Sorry, I didn't realize how loud I had gotten." He said in embarrassment. "Oh no!! No, don't be sorry! You could make angles cry by how beautiful your voice is." I said quickly, horrified by the thought of him thinking he sounded bad he blushed darker and giggled, lowering his head a bit. "Why, thank you Daniel. That is very flattering." His sweet voice floated down to my long, pointy ears. I grinned up at him.

"Now that I've got you all buttered up, are you ready for some training?" I asked smirking. "Oh more than you know elf bow." He said teasingly. "Then come down and show me, Kitten." I said slyly. He grinned and crouched down on the beam coiling up. He sprung in the air flipping and cartwheeling gracefully in the air until he landed softly on the floor on all fours. I gaped at him in awe, as he stood smirking. "Close your mouth elf boy, a cat might catch your tongue." He said walking past me, brushing his insanely soft tail under my extend jaw. I blushed darkly and snapped it closed. this boy..... ...Will kill me.