Rallying New Friends

Little note... I know it's called the 'pond' but... Mainly to Caith... It's more like a fountain when it shows an Org attack. So... That's what it's called in here.
Now... Back to your irregularly scheduled program.
_

______________________________________
The Rangers watched as Caith groaned softly, while Princess Shayla cleaned and bandaged her wounds.

“How long until she wakes up, Princess?” Danny asked.

“I am not certain.” She frowned, “I have never seen anyone like her though.”

“What do you mean?” Cole frowned.

“You said blood was coming from her mouth?” Princess Shayla asked.

“Yeah.” Max nodded, “I saw it with my own eyes.

“However… when I was cleaning her wounds… there was barely any blood… but she still breaths.” The Princess revealed.

The Rangers’ eyes went wide.

“Princess… what is she?” Alyssa frowned at the unconscious female.

“I don’t know.” Princess Shayla shook her head.

“I say, we question her when she wakes up then.” Taylor decided.

“A wounded teenager, surrounded by other teenagers in almost the exact same clothing, but different colors? Are you sure she won’t freak out?” Cole frowned.

The sound of groaning got their attention, and they turned to see Caith, her eye brows twitching, as she tried to open them.

===========≠≠≠≠≠≠===============

“Oh… Auntie Em… Auntie Em….” Caith groaned softly, as she opened her eyes, just in time to see six people looking down at her.

“Can you hear me?” One of them, a boy in red, asked her gently.

“Ugh…. Loud and clear….” She grumbled.

“Can you tell us who you are?” Another boy, this one in black, asked her next.

“My name’s Caith Karen Singer, daughter of the late Karen Singer… my mortal Dad’s name is Bobby Singer, who owns a Salvage Shop in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, I’m eighteen years old… and, oh… I’m a demigod. Half-Human, Half-God. My actual father’s the Immortal Greek God of War… Ares…. Who gave me the ability to transform into one of his sacred animals, The Boar.”

All six of them stared at her, not saying a single word.

“Ah, there’s the silences I was waiting for.” Caith scuffed.

“You’re a what?!” They chorused.

Caith sighed, “Sit down… it’s a long story…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

….And I ended up here.” Caith finished her story three hours later.

Everyone was staring at her, open mouthed.

“No, please… keep cheering on the fact that I almost died several times over!” She exclaimed.