Little Head's up.

Okay.... This is gonna be confusing... Trust me, I know...
So before I start, let me give you a little entail.
Caith Singer: My OC. And the main character to this story.
She's the daughter of Ares... But she hates the Gods.
She's a raised from birth Hunter.
Oh... And she's the daughter of Karen Singer who died two days after Caith was born.
She mainly lived in Sioux Falls, South Dakota with the man she will aways consider her father Bobby Singer.
She is also a Were monster.... but not like the ones on 'Teen Wolf' persay...
She's a wereboar. Like one of Ares' sacred symbols.
Now... onto who's dead and who's not for this story...
Gabriel... Trickster... Loki..... That feathered ass liar is definitely still alive.
Jo Harvelle is still alive.
Luke Castellan is still alive -I'll get to that in a minute.
Clarisse La Rue is.... Dead...
Uh... Yeah... I think... Just those guys...
Now... Caith's love life hasn't been perfect.
In 2009 she was dating Luke while they dealt with the Apocalypse with the Winchester Brothers...
But they broke up when Caith found out Luke cheated on her with Jo.
In 2010 Caith moved to Beacon Hills, and fell in love with Stiles Stilinski.
Now it's 2011 their time... and that means season 6... But we're just a hair over that.
Castiel just died after the Leviathans destroyed his vessel... So... Yeah.
Caith also has a cousin who is a famous Power Ranger... Not that she really cared about that.
But now in the Hunter's new predicament... She's about to wish she had...
Oh... As a blanket for the whole story... I don't own ANY of the shows or their characters mentioned... I just own Caith and the plot.
Now enjoy the reading, ya idjits!