"Great Inventions For Kicking Ass!"

Once we established that, yes, one shot will be enough, we finally began to put everything into action. I was trying to talk myself into believing I was going to survive this. I mean, I did have a destroyed leg either way with or without SilverWing.

Damn Sentinel.

I held onto the Cybercat as he charged through the street beside the Autobots. I could've went with Bumblebee and the others but no, I got a badass Cybercat. Who could say no to that?

Everything was going fine, casually following Optimus until..

"WATCH OUT!" I scream and pull on SilverWing like he was horse and I was trying to pull him to a stop. My eyes were locked on the giant Decepticon as he literally rose from the ground on the side of the road beside Optimus' trailer as he drove down the road in front of us. Concrete flew up with the violent movement along with sparks from the scraping of the strong metal.

SilverWing dug his claws into the ground and hissed in surprise. "Hold on!" He told me and without much of a warning besides that, he jumped up with all his power and maneuvered his way through the large worm like parts of Driller.

Said Con roared loudly like an angry beast, which technically he was, as he continued to shift his way out of the ground.

I tried not to scream like a little girl as SilverWing jumped and dodged until he was in the clear. He then instantly took off in a sprint after Optimus' lone alt form, his trailer now gone and taken by Driller and Shockwave.

"I should've went with Bumblebee!" I shook my head, looking behind us with wide eyes. We almost died and here I was hoping we'd survive this.

SilverWing huffed at me but continued to sprint down the road until he entered a building...warehouse looking place after Optimus.

I sighed in relief and shifted my seating, shifting the gun I still had in my head. I need to remember that I have this. Not just clutch onto it like a teddy bear. I then turned my attention over to the soldiers when they ran in, the other Autobots showing up one by one after us and with the soldiers.

"That is one scary-ass Decepticon!" Epps exclaimed as he ran in with the other soldiers behind him, the Autobots transforming as they screeched to stops.

"They got my trailer. I need that flight tech. Shockwave can't hunt all of us at once. Wreckers, we need a diversion." Optimus spoke up, shifting and cocking his large gun, before looking toward the Wreckers.

"Let's get some!" Roadbuster responded, heading off with the others.

"You got that right." Leadfoot agreed, following after them.

Epps then ran over to one of the walls with many windows, pointing out of it while speaking to the soldiers. "Listen, we're gonna circle around to that glass building. And we'll get high enough to make the rocket shot while you guys draw his fire. Let's move!" Epps commanded.

"Oh good lord.." I muttered, but before I could say anything Que spoke up.

"Wait a minute! I'm not letting you go out there without my urban combat prototypes." He dropped them to the floor for the soldiers.

He was adorable in his own way.

"We got to go, Que! Come on." Sideswipe told him, gesturing behind him before walking off.

"Wait, wait. They're great inventions for kicking ass!" He held up one of his servos back toward Sideswipe to wait.

"What are these?" Sam asked, walking over.

"He just told you. Listen. They're great inventions for kicking ass!" I called to him causing the man child to send me a look before listening to Que.

"Those are boomsticks. Armed in thirty seconds. Grapple gloves, for climbing." Que told him and damn, did they sound awesome.

I wanted one.

A/N: I need to learn to stop promising updates to you guys but here's another one! I hope you guys enjoy it and I'm actually working on the next one at the moment. Don't know when I'll get it up though. Could be soon, I personally hope it is!