The Ark

If somebody asked me once again. 'Do you wish you could enter the Transformers movies?'. I would answer 'no' a million times over and over again.

When you watch the movies you think, 'If I was there I would change this and that.' Then you get here and you think, 'How the hell am I supposed to fix this?' I know this because I'm asking myself that question. I have no idea how I'm going to fix this movie. Dark of the Moon had so many problems to begin with.

I'll tell you now.....I couldn't stop Sam and Mikaela from breaking up. I'll admit...I was depressed for a bit but I was never really a fan of Carly so you can't judge me. I'm trying my best to be nice to her, and the only way of doing that is ignoring her.

Ever since the catbot adventure a year ago I've been staying at base with the Autobots and soldiers. To be honest, it's not that bad if you see past Mearing's attitude.

'In the years since our arrival, our new home, Earth, has seen much change. Energon detectors guard its cities now. Long-range defense systems watch the skies. So now we assist our allies, in solving human conflicts, to prevent mankind from bringing harm to itself.'

There wasn't much to do at base with most, if not all, the Autobots out on missions around the world.

'We work in secret teams on various missions around the globe. And all the while, we search for signs... of our true enemies' return.'

Even William went on the missions sometimes. Mearing declared me 'too young' to go on any even if I was 22 now.

Right now as I sit in the cafeteria at base Optimus, Ratchet, William and many soldiers went to Chernobyl for the ship part I told Optimus about.

I knew even if I did warn him he's still going to be pissed at Mearing. I can't wait.

---------------------------------------------------

"All arriving Autobots, training and debriefing in fifteen minutes. Dino, report to bay twenty-three. Sideswipe, bay thirty-seven for weapons assessment." Someone said over the comm.

I walked into the main hangar to see the Autobots drive in. I found William and ran over. "Optimus mad?" I asked him.

He laughed sarcastically. "He's more than mad, stayed quiet the whole ride here." I smiled.

I found Optimus and walked over to him. I leaned against his grill.

"I can't say I blame you, but I did warn you." I told him.

Nothing.

"Damn, okay. I'm not finding this that fun anymore." I mumbled getting off of him and walking closer to Bee.

"All right, guys. This is how you do a Decepticon head kill shot." A soldier instructed. I smirked as soldiers on harnesses trained with Bee.

"Only...you won't have harnesses and the robot you're trying to kill won't go down that easily." I added. Some nodded while other shook their heads at me. The truth hurts, deal with it.

I rolled my eyes before walking away. I found myself next to William as we walked toward the rest of the Autobots.

"Oh, good! You're here! Me name's Que. I do hope you have answers for him. I've never seen him so upset." I smiled at him.

"Optimus, you remember Charlotte Mearing? Our Director of National Intelligence?"

"He's not going to answer you Will, just don't say anything." I told him. I looked at Dino as he spoke up.

"Ee's in a bad mood. He's-a not talking to anybody today." Love the accent.

"What is this, the silent treatment?" Mearing asked him. I shook my head at her before looking at Optimus.

"We've seen that and this is not that." Ironhide told her.

"Definitely not." Que agreed.

I suddenly burst into laughter and was shaking in anticipation at what was about to happen. Will looked at me but looked away quickly.

"This is worse. Prime! Make something of yourself!" Ironhide hit Boss Bot's roof with his fist. I bit my lip and backed up as he started transforming. " ...he's pissed."

When Optimus fell onto all fours I pounced and got closer watching him talk to Mearing.

"You lied to us. Everything humans know of our planet we were told had all been shared. So why was this found in human possession?" He asked pointing at the Ark part.

"We were in the dark on this also. It was Director Only clearance at Sector Seven until now. The bag." She ordered her assistant. Poor woman.

"Which bag?" I watched her struggle because I didn't know what to do. I'm sure if I made a move toward a bag Mearing would slap my hand away.

"Hermès. Birkin. Green ostrich! My God..." Her assistant ran up with the bag. "This is a secret few men knew, and fewer still remain alive. Allow me to please introduce to you two of NASA's founding mission directors and astronaut Dr. Buzz Aldrin, one of the first two men to step foot on the moon. Sir? Optimus Prime." I was stock still as I looked at the man in front of me.

You'd think by the way I was acting I was a child....I might as well be.

"From a fellow space traveler, it's a true honor." Buzz told him as Optimus kneeled down again to talk to Buzz.

"The honor is mine."

"Our entire space race of the 1960s, it appears, was in response to an event." We looked up to see Mearing on the raised platform.

"Our astronauts investigated a crashed alien ship. No survivors onboard." A....NASA person, I don't know, informed them.

"We were sworn to secrecy by our Commander in Chief." Buzz told us.

"A total of thirty five people knew the real plan at NASA." The same NASA person said.

"Soviets managed to land unmanned probes. Somehow they must have... picked up that fuel rod." The man beside the other spoke next.

"We believe the Russians deduced that the rod was a fissionable fuel assembly, believed they had it mastered and tried to harness it at Chernobyl." Mearing said.

"We landed six missions in all. We took hundreds of photos and samples. We locked them away forever then the moon program was shut down." The NASA man said.

"Well, did you search the crash vault?" Ironhide asked them. It was silent until Optimus spoke up.

"The ship's name was the Ark. I watched it escape Cybertron myself. It was carrying an Autobot technology which would have won us the war. And... its captain." Optimus walked toward as he spoke and I slowly backed up.

Chills went all through my body....and not good chills...the 'I have a bad feeling' chills. I looked to the ground going through plans on how to stop this as they finished talking.

"Who was its captain?" Mearing asked for everyone.

"The great Sentinel Prime. The technology's inventor. He was commander of the Autobots before me. It's imperative that I find it, before the Decepticons learn of its location. Our Autobot spacecraft has the ability to get there. And... you must pray it's in time."

With that said I ran out of the hangar. I needed somewhere to think and the hangar wasn't it. I felt eyes and optics on me as I ran but ignored them.

A/N: I'm sorry for the wait but school has been up my aft lately. Hopefully I'll get some of this done this weekend. Hope you like it! Thank you! :)