Sentinel Prime

I walked inside and past the security since they knew I was already there and who I was also what'd I do I'd they tried to frisk me.

"Raise your hand if you had a flying psycho-ninja copier trying to kill you today! Those are my brass knuckles. That's my anklet. Do I have to take that off too? And my toe rings?"

"William! Welcome to the World of Crazy Sam!" I announced when I saw Will walking toward us.

Sam glared at me as the robots on my shoulders laughed. Carly narrowed her eyes at me and I smiled sweetly at her.

"Lets go." Will waved his hand as he started walking toward the main hangar with us behind him.

"All NEST officials clear the floor. We have 10 minutes until attempted contact." The announcer told everyone over comm.

I looked to the far side of the room to see them locking the pillars away. I shook my head. "Foolish humans." I said under my breath. Wheelie and Brains looked at me before looking to where I was.

"Oh that's not right." Wheelie said.

"This Wang guy recognized me. He told me to warn you, he was talking about the dark side of the moon, and then they killed him." Sam said really fast as we followed Bumblebee.

"Hey Sides. Sunny." I greet as we pass them. They flickered their lights at us. I smiled at Sunstreaker in his form of a yellow Lamborghini. I saw the Arcee sisters recharging in the back and looked at the scar on my arm. Ratchet said it was too deep a gash to not have one but it was worth it to save as many Autobots as I could.

"Wait a minute. He mentioned the moon?" Will asked.

"Yeah, dark side of the moon." Sam nodded.

I watched Sam pat Ironhide and Ratchet as we passed them, Ratchet turned his sirens on his greeting.

I nodded. "Gentlemechs." I said formally. I heard laughter from the vehicles around us.

"But why would Decepticons want to kill humans? I thought their war was with the Autobots." Carly asked.

We walked to a corner and Will with Carly and Sam started to look at a paper that Sam gave him.

"Okay, excuse me!" Mearing came up to us. I nodded at her before backing up.

"These compiled-" Sam was saying.

"Colonel Lennox?" She asked him.

"Director Mearing, this is Sam Witwicky, a civilian-" William was introducing.

"I know his name, Colonel. I want to know who gave him clearance?"

"Who gave me clearance? How about Optimus Prime, when he touched down in suburbia looking for my house?" Sam told her. I shook my head at him. I swear something sucked the intelligence right out of him.

"This is the National Intelligence Director, in case you..." William told him. I snickered when Sam went silent.

"Hi." Was all he said.

"Disrespecting a federal officer? Huh! Maybe that'll get you somewhere. Who's she?"

I was about to say something but Sam beat me to it.

"She's my girlfriend."

"What is this, like a date?" Mearing asked them.

"She knows all about the Autobots, okay? She knows Bumblebee. And she comes from a military family. I can vouch for her." William said. I walked up behind him and whispered.