....

All I could register was the explosion...that's all I heard as I screamed and fell back covering my head. "IRONHIDE!" I backed up with tears streaming down my face.

I couldn't save him. I couldn't save him when I had the chance to. He was gone. I'm so sorry, Ironhide.

"Get back!" I heard Lennox yell.

I heard grunts and yells while metal clanged against each other.

"Bee!" I heard Sam yell.

I cried and started to crawl toward where I knew Bee was when I was picked up by a metal hand. "You need to get to safety."

I froze at once. That voice.... "Wha-" I spun onto my back and stared at the mech holding me. "Ironhide?" I gasped.

"Get back! Get back!" More yells rang out.

The mech merely grunted before running away from the blasts coming from behind him. "You need to get out of here. Thanks for warning me, kid." He set me down and nudged me toward William and Sam.

"Whoa!" Sam shouted as debris came flying from behind the base wall we were now behind.

"How?" I asked 'Hide who huffed.

"Questions later, you all need to get out of here!" He called before standing. "Bumblebee!" He shouted before transforming and driving toward the back side of the base.

"Rally all NEST forces back to the base! Come on! Come on!" I was pulled out of my confusion, relief and even more confusion by Will grabbing my arm and pulling me toward one of the base human entrance.

I tried to keep up but ended up staggering a bit but Will pulled me up and pushed me forward a bit.

"Get a medic down here!" A soldier yelled.

"All right, we don't have enough men! Do not engage Sentinel!" William yelled.

We ran as fast as we could toward the hangar that Sentinel was in. I could hear the blasts and yells already from where we were at and shook my head. I heard him talk as we entered the hangar.

"I am a Prime! I do not take orders from you." I watched Will run up the stairs as I stopped and looked up at Sentinel with blazing eyes.

"You're nothing like a Prime! You're just a cold, ruthless being!"

I shouldn't have said that....

He turned to me and raised his gun before shooting it. I couldn't even scream as the bullet came toward me. Suddenly a roar echoed the building and another shot went out hitting Sentinel's bullet redirecting it outside where it's direction went unknown.

"Fall back fall back!" Soldiers yelled all around me as a silver mass landed in front of me and roared again. I covered my ears before looking and my eyes widened.

"No way..."

The catbot. There he stood with his back plates rose into the air like a cats hair would and guns whirling on his hips.

I blinked before looking up at Sentinel who was blocking more rockets and bullets clanging against his armor.

"Now! Return what belongs to me!" He shouted while watching the catbot before he charged toward the vault the pillars were in.

I flinched back as planes were thrown into the air, the catbot standing in front of me protectively.

I backed up though I couldn't see Sentinel anymore I could hear everything. The screams. The gunshots. The metal bending and breaking from the vault. And then lastly the scraping of metal as Sentinel transformed. I ran out from behind the catbot to see him driving away. I took a shaky breath before looking at the catbot. It was a beautiful cat...for a robot. "Did you save him?"
I asked he/she slowly, not sure what to do.

It nodded before sitting down.

"Thank you." I smiled at him before turning to see soldiers running around frantically helping the injured.

"You guys okay?" Somebody called out.

"Is everybody out? Is everybody out?" Another shouted.

"Everybody, stay calm. You're gonna be fine." A soldier tried to reassure the others.

I heard scraping metal and turned to see Optimus Prime transforming.

I sighed in...relief? I didn't know what to feel at the moment. There were so many emotions running through me. I was just glad to see Optimus but confused on many other things...mostly that catbot.

"Yeah, take a look, Optimus! This is all on you!" I heard Mearing yell at him. I turned and narrowed my eyes at her.

I opened my mouth to yell something at her but saw the soldier run up to Will and tell him something. I winced when Will kicked the stairs.

"Come on, let's go. All right, notify the 101St Airborne! We need to hunt this thing down!" I heard William order.

I looked up at Optimus and sighed before walking toward the outside. I looked back briefly but not at Optimus. The catbot, he was walking toward and injured soldier and I smiled slightly. I turned back around and shut my eyes tightly at the devastation around me. I wasn't paying attention as I walked and made it outside so when the huge footsteps behind me got louder, I jumped.

I didn't turn to face him though as I stared at the grass. I wasn't mad...per se but I'm upset that he didn't heed my warnings and signals but instead chose to ignore them completely.

"Ellie...I'm sorry."

I sighed. "Ironhide almost died today Optimus...many people did die." I took a deep breath. "I'm not trying to make you feel bad, that's not my intention ....but you could've at least taken some precautions."

I heard him take a deep breath. "I know....I messed up. As Mearing said, it's my fault and as you said, I should've been more careful. It's just...I knew Sentinel back on Cybertron and many...more years then you can count, I've known him. It's hard to believe he'd do something like this..." He was silent for a few seconds. "I need to fix this...I caused it...I need to fix it." I heard him step away from me.

"Optimus!" I turned around to face him. He looked down at me. "I'm coming with you." I told him

He shook his helm. "No, Ellie. It's too dangerous, I don't know what he's going to do exactly. I have a pretty good idea but-"

"I do." I told him. "When are you going to understand that I know exactly what's going to happen and when it's going to happen?" I asked him. "I've been right about everything and even found Sunstreaker on all bots."

He stared at me before sighing heavily. "Fine, but I want you to stay near me...or where ever is safest. Deal?"

I smiled. "Deal." I agreed before running toward him as he transformed. He opened him passenger door since it was closet and I hopped in. "Lets go...because hell is about to break loose." I tell him as he drives off.

A/N: Huh? What do you guys think? Thank you everyone who has been voting, commenting and even taking you're time to read my books. I appreciate it all!