...Because We're Coming

As we ran....well SilverWing ran, I looked around and saw endless destruction. I couldn't help but think about all the lives lost as well as houses, businesses, stores, all of it. Gone.

I jumped when I heard a loud explosion and snapped my attention over to a large white building that had ships clinging to them like animals waiting for food to come by so they could attack them.

SilverWing's sudden snarl had me jumping and looking at him. "What?"

"Stay quiet." He told me, continuing to run but staying hidden even more than he was before as he seemed to listen.

I frowned and looked up, listening closely but hearing nothing besides the occasional explosion, screams of the people and....wait a second. I heard someone talking and it sounded familiar. Angrily familiar.

"Megatron and Sentinel." SilverWing told me as if reading my mind, running through glass. I heard it crunch underneath the weight of his paws.

I scrunch my face up at merely hearing the names. I hate them with every cell of my body.

"Stay quiet.." He told me as he continued to run before I spotted the ship by the Trump Tower, seeing a tiny figure, Sam, jumping onto the building.

"Hurry!" I hiss at him, watching closely. It's not like I could walk or anything too easily but I wasn't useless. I shifted the gun in my hand before looking around. "Wait wait.." I look around, thinking. Sam and Carly will find Wheeljack, Bee and the other Autobots, that will work out as it should. What about Will and others? I could help them...

I groan and rub my face. "I hate battles...especially this one.." I muttered before jumping and looking up toward the Tower again when I heard shots going on, watching as the ship Bee was flying shooting into the building. "It's going to crash..."

"Where?"

"I don't know! I just know it's going to crash.." I look around before following the path I remember the ship taking. "Wait...it would be down that way if I'm correct." I pointed to my left, toward a larger street.

SilverWing looked in the direction I pointed before glancing up toward the ship. "You're sure?"

"Don't question me." I told him even though I was questioning myself...not that I would admit it.

He seemed to hum lowly to himself in thought before turning and running toward the street, staying out of sight from murderous flying Decepticons.

I held onto him tightly so not to fall off while holding onto the gun in my tightened grip. As he ran I heard this deep whirling noise along with a shuddering engine. I looked up and cursed. "Move!" I scream at the people running through the streets while SilverWing dived to the side as chunks of building and ship fell to the ground. "Don't let us die!"

"This is not in my control!" SilverWing tensely growled as he ran to the other side of the street just as the ship crashed to the ground. "Scrap!" He ducked down lowly, his stomach plates scraping against the ground as sparks and parts of the ship flew in all directions.

"Shit!" I pressed myself close to his back, hugging his sides while my eyes closed tightly. I heard and felt a piece of ship whiz by my head which nearly had my heart jumping out of my chest. Why did I decide to come this way?

Because why the hell not?

A/N: VERY short compared to past chapters but I PROMISE I'm working on the next one right at this second. I just couldn't find a place to stop the chapter so decided short chapter better no chapter. Especially after so long. Which I'm really sorry for! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Please let me know what you think!