Action Chapter!

We sat in Simmons car as we drove toward where the cosmonauts were going to be. Sam and Simmons in the back while I sat up front with Dutch.

I looked out the passengers window to see Sideswipe, then Dino on Dutch's side. I looked behind us to see Sunny and Bee.

"Going to a gig on the hunt for two Russian cosmonauts. Nothing like driving in a Maybach, eh? Germans know how to make cars, let me tell you." Simmons says.

I smiled and shook my head but stayed silent as we continued to drive to our destination.

"My Dutchman, former NSA cybersleuth extraordinaire, tracked them down....here. So, these cosmonauts went into hiding. Why?" Simmons asked putting his binoculars down.

"Bingo. I got a match." Dutch announced beside me putting his too big for necessary binoculars down as well. He pointed out the window toward two men and a woman. They did look suspicious if you looked at them long enough.

"You're a German Shepherd, Dutch." Simmons got out of the car with us close behind him. He walked to the back of the car where he opened the truck to reveal a silver case. He opened it to show many weapons. "The thing about Russians is, they never like to talk. It's gonna take a little of the international language." He told us as he loaded the gun and clicked it.

"Could I have one?" I asked him making him look at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" I asked stepping back.

"Do you even know how to use a gun? Plus, it's only a precaution that I'm taking it." He told me.

"And a correct precaution at that, now give me a gun, or even the brass knuckles." I pointed at them.

"Ha! Those aren't play toys...here." He stuffed another handgun into my hand. "Hope you don't shoot yourself or any of us." He slammed the chest closed before walking toward the alleyway type entrance.

Sam walked beside me. "You know what you're doing?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, Sam. Trust me." I told him as I stuff the gun into the front of my pants.

We got to the door and I leaned against the wall with Sam as Dutch and Simmons walked up to the door.

Simmons knocked and went the eye view slide thing opened he spoke. "Do svidaniya."

"That means good-bye." The bouncer told him before slamming it shut.

"Watch this." Simmons tells us. I raise my eyebrows and watch him.

He knocks again and hands the bouncer money before the door opened.

We walk in and through a hallway before making it to the dimly lit room. I looked around while following Simmons and Dutch to the table with Sam beside me.

"Dutch, give me something tough." Simmons tells him.

Dutch flipped through the book he had before stammering. "Ah.. B- baryshnikov."

I shook my head in amusement but kept watching silently. I would tell them that it wasn't necessary but that'd just make them suspicious. More then they are now anyway.

"We do speak English." A guy told us.

"Dutch, you suck." Simmons told him.

"Harsh." I commented. "You don't suck, Dutch." I told him.

He smiled at me before turning to Simmons. "It's a Cyrillic... alphabet! It's like all the buttons you never push on a calculator! I don't suck."

Simmons sat at the table and began talking. "Agent Seymour Simmons, Sector Eight, formerly Seven. We know who you are, cosmonautchiks."