We are, very different..."

"Are we?" Wang Qing smiled at me. "I think we love the same thing but in a different manner. We both like watching the sun. We both enjoy arts, painting for me and history for you. We both enjoy eating when we are together. We both love books and we both enjoy having an afternoon drink. I think we suit each other..."

I blink many times as I listen to him list the things about us. He is right. We may enjoy different things, but we can enjoy then together. That matters for something. Being together...

"But I am not gay..."

"And that is good. I didn't fell for you because of your sexuality...."

My eyes widened, "W-what do you mean you f-fell for me?" My breath hitched at the indication of his words.

"Oh," Wang Qing winced. "Damn, this is...not the way I want to say it..."

"Say it!" I exclaimed. I put my hands in my mouth after that outburst. He stared at me and then smile widely.

"Dayu ah...I think I have fallen for you." He held my hands and slowly put them away from my mouth. "I love you..."

He loves me.

Is it real?

"Why?" I asked as I felt scared. Could it be true, that someone fell for me even if he knows how crazy I am. With Wu La in my head?

Wang Qing shrugged. "Because of a million reasons that I can list if you really wanted. Or because I don't really have any reason to love you. I just knew, it's you..."

I whimpered. He is being so sweet. Why? Oh why am I feeling like this? Giddy and scared. Hopeful and fearful. Is it really suppose to be like this? When someone profess their love for you? I never felt like this before.

"Dayu ah..." Wang Qing slid closer to put an arm around my shoulder. "Are you, why are you holding your breath? Breathe!" He ordered me. Maybe because I am getting blue in the face. I don't know.

I breathe. I took a deep breath and release it in my mouth.

"I'm scared," I admitted it to him.

"I am too." Wang Qing nodded at me. "It's scary, right. To look at a person and wonder, do I deserve this person? Am I right for him? Can he love me back? Is it true? Will he say it back? Can he stay? Forever?"

Oh, why is he putting my feelings into words? Why?

Because he is feeling them too. Because you and him are the same. You are feeling the same thing.

The beginning of love.

Exciting. Scary. Full of doubts yet you cannot seem to let it go. Hanging on to those feeling with all your might.

"I don't know. If what I feel for you is love..." I look down. I don't want to see the disappointment in his face because I am the stupid moron who cannot settle my mind and feelings yet.

Wang Qing put a hand on my chin and lift it. "It's okay. There is no rush. And it's my job, to convince you that it's real. That what I feel for you is true and that I deserve you."