Related

(DAYU)

I don't know what is happening. Why is this happening? Why am I kissing this stranger?

It's like an out of the body experience. Like I am watching myself do all these strange things and I cannot stop it.

What is happening? Wu La?

"I don't know too. I swear, I am not doing it!" She answered.

Then who? Who is making me do this?

The guy I am kissing finally reacted and pushed me away. Then I am back on my body. I can think again. And I can control myself.

"What is happening?" I asked the strange man and my parents who gave me incredulous looks.

"You tell us! What is happening to you? Is this the way you greet people? By kissing them." The stranger said.

"No," I look at my parents who gave me worried looks. Fuck, they are thinking that I am acting crazy again. "No! I don't know what is happening too?" I turn to the stranger. "Who are you again?"

"Wang Qing, son...his name is Wang Qing..." my father said.

And it happened again. I feel like I got pushed out of my body again and I saw myself trying to kiss the guy again. But this time, my parents stopped me.

"Dayu what is happening to you?"

"I don't know! Wu La!"

"Hey, I don't know too. Are you sure it's just you and me inside your head?"

"Yes! Stop scaring me! If there is another person in my head I will seriously get myself admitted to a mental institution."

"Then you are doing that, Dayu. Because I am not doing any of that or even thinking of it. Kissing a man. Yuck!"

Then who is doing...is it really me. I tried controlling my body but it won't follow me. It keeps on reaching for the guy, Wang Qing...wait! Wang Qing!

"Wu La! It's Wang Qing!" I gathered my strength and shouted and I am back in control.

Everyone stopped again. My parents who are holding me stared at me in fear while Wang Qing frowned at me. "Did you just say Wu La?"

"Dayu? How did you know that name? I never told you about Wu La before," my father chimed in.

I turned to him, "Baba, you know Wu La?"

"Yes," my father nodded. "She is...sort of a family secret. How about you, how did you know my Great Aunt Wu La?"

"I am his WHAT?" Wu La exclaimed in my head. I sighed, "You will not believe me." I said.

The guy, Wang Qing, snorted. "Believe us. At this point, we will believe anything. Including fairies, dwarves and leprechauns. Even ghosts..."

I look at my parents. "Really? You will not think I am crazy?" I asked them, a little scared.

My mother bravely nodded, "Just tell us the truth. What is happening to you, Dayu ah?"

I took a deep breath, "I have Wu La in my head," I said.

They all gave me shocked looks. I groaned. "I knew it! You all think I am crazy. But I am telling the truth. Since that accident when I hiked in the mountain, I have her in my head. She talks to me. I told you that but your first reaction is to ask me to talk to a psychgologist. Well, I am not crazy. She is in my head. I can talk to her. And..."