What To Do

(DAYU)

"Wang. Qing."

My eyes widened when I felt that invisible pull that severed the control of my brain to my body when I heard that name.

Fuck him! Fuck this guy! I will kill him!

But as my mind scream those outrageous threats, my body parts are doing different things.

My arms raised and reach out for Wang Qing that just sat there on the driver's seat and wait for my "allergy" to begin. And just like what Madam Ai Bai said, it's like a fever that escalate.

My allergy.

If before, a mere touch of Wang Qing lips to mine will do it. Now, that won't satisfy my "allergy" anymore.

Nope, my "allergy" demanded me to go over the car's console between the passenger seat and the driver's seat so I can sit on Wang Qing's lap and capture his face and give him an open mouthed kiss that the stupid guy returned.

Our tongues tangled together. I heard myself moan as I felt Wang Qing's hands slipping under my hoodie and shirt to touch the skin on my back. His hands are warm and a bit callous.

I whimpered against his lips. Wanting more. Well, my body wanting more but my mind is...going amuck.

"Stop! Stop it! Be strong Dayu!" Screamed my mind.

My body is like "nah, who would listen to you..." as my lips stayed locked with Wang Qing's and my hands started joining the play. They sank on Wang Qing hair to hold his head steady as I assult his lips and I ground my groin to his.

I felt his hands circling my waist, rubbing my skin, feeling me up, my muscles bunching and twitching. Then one oh so warm hand glided up my torso to touch my nipple and play with it. Pure electricity traveled through my body, from my chest downward and something on my lower part hardened.

Then my "allergy" stopped. I pushed Wang Qing away, both of us gasping for air. I slip my hand under my hoodie and shirt to grasp his hand on my nipple and throw it off my body.

Wang Qing lean his head on the headrest and regard me steadily, "Are you sure you are not gay? Or even curious? Cause, by God, you kiss like want to eat me alive."

Since I am still sitting on his lap, I cannot argue that much. I have to get off him first before I can start killing him.

On the other hand, my position is ideal for me to strangle the life out of him.

But first...

"Why? Why did you do that? When you know about my allergy..." I rant at him.

Wang Qing sighed, "Let's go for it."

"For what?"

"For that true love's kiss," he said.

My eyes widened again. "How?" I slumped as I felt his hands on my waist again. "We don't even like each other,"

"I like you," Wang Qing said. "You are growing on me. Like grass in our lawn. I can tolerate you and your mouthiness until my patience snapped and I have to cut you,"

I am dumbfounded, "Did you...just compared me to grass? The grass in your lawn. Carabao grass?"

Wang Qing hesitated for a bit then nodded. "Yes,"