Brothers and Sisters

(DAYU)

Brother. The lady that entered Wang Qing's condo referred to him as brother.

So this pretty lady is Wang Qing's sister. Twin sister...

The one who is cursed. Like me.

They don't have much similarities except they are both gorgeous. Wang Qing's twin sister is tall and statueque but her features are soft and feminine unlike her totally masculine brother.

And she looks, a bit unsteady. Like she is drunk or something.

"Are you my brother's boyfriend?" She asked again that fully woke me up to my situation.

I am sitting on top of the kitchen counter, with her brother between my legs while I am half naked. Kissing Wang Qing like I will say yes if he asked me to have sex and stay with him tonight.

Fuck.

I pushed Wang Qing away as I scrambled to get off the counter and hunt for my shirt and sweater.

Wang Qing straightened his clothes as he went to his sister. I turn off the stove on the boiling water for the pasta. Looks like dinner will be a little late tonight.

"Ying, what are you doing here?" Wang Qing's sister is named Ying? She is Wang Ying? Qing and Ying...that's cute.

What's not cute are the next conversations.

"Who is he?" Ying asked as her brother steadied him.

"He," Wang Qing turned to me. "He is Dayu..."

His sister frowned. "Dayu? Why does that name sounds familiar?" She looked at me as she sway a little again.

"Ying, you are drunk. Let me help you sit down," and that's what Wang Qing did. He settled his sister on the sofa.

While in the kitchen, I pulled on my shirt and sweater again. Wang Qing came to my side as his sister relaxed on his living room.

"I am sorry. She seems drunk..." he gave me an apologetic look. "I have to take care of her,"

"It's okay," I smiled at him. "I understand. I can go home alone."

"Are you sure? I can call a cab here and you can wait until it comes. Please, take a cab so I know you will be safe."

It touched me. His apparent concern for me. I nodded, "Okay,"

Wang Qing stared at me. I stared back at him. I want another kiss. I bit my lower lip and he growled. Like literally growled.

He wants to kiss me again. Too.

But his sister...I sighed.

"I remember now!" We both jumped when his sister shouted from the living room. "Dayu!" She pointed at me. "He is the one that can break the curse! I just have to seduce him!" She frowned. "But why are you the one seducing him, brother?" She looks puzzled.

While I felt like a bucket of icy water was poured on me.

Seducing me.

He is seducing me.

That is what's happening.

Ever since this morning. That sunrise. The breakfast. The museum. The market. The cafe. The books. The cakes. The sunset. In the supermarket. This dinner.

He is seducing me.

Because he needs my true love's kiss. Not his sister. The daughter of Han Fei won't work. It had to be Han Fei's son. Wang Qing and not Wang Ying.