A Big Problem

(QING)

"True love's kiss?" I repeated the fortune teller's answer just to make sure I heard her right.

"True love's kiss?" Dayu frowned. "Just that? That easy...?"

"Easy?" I turned my head. "You think finding true love is easy?"

"It's not?" Dayu is really puzzled. I looked at the fortune teller who shook her head to me. "Hey don't look at me, I didn't produce him," she said while pointing at Dayu.

"Wait," I raise my hand and sat down on the floor properly. "This is not a fairytale, Madam. This is real life. Our families are cursed and he..." I point at Dayu, "Is weird when he heard my name. We need real solution on how to break these curses,"

"And that is the solution. True love's kiss. What is your name?"

"Wang...

"Wang Qing," Dayu chimed in before I can finish saying my name. I winced and gave him an apologetic look.

The Madam nodded, "Wang..."

"NO!" Dayu and I both shouted that made the Madam almost jumped from her seat. I shake my head, "Don't say my name. He has an allergy on it,"

The Madam frowned, "Why? What happens to him when I say your name? Allergy? Does he sneeze?" Then she smirked, "Wang Qing?"

Oh no...she'd done it. I heard Dayu whimpered beside me. I turned to him to see him fighting his "allergy" to my name. His hands fisted and he is so still like he is not breathing.

My eyes widened. Holy H...he is not breathing! He is turning red already. I took hold of his face and turn him to kiss him myself.

But instead of remaining passive like the other times this happened, Dayu moved to tackle me. We ended up on the floor in front of the Madam's table with him on top of me. Dayu moaned and opened his lips to lick my lips with his tongue.

Okay, that's new. What the hell is happening to him?

"He is escalating," the Madam said like she can read my mind.

I open my mouth to react on that but Dayu took advantage of it and slip his tongue inside my mouth. Suddenly, we are French kissing.

Fuck!

I moved. I overpowered him to roll us so I can put him under me and I held his face so I can separate my lips from his. We are both panting when we separated. I look down at him.

Dayu's eyes teared up. "I hate myself," he started sobbing. He put an arm over his eyes to hide his tears.

"Damn it!" I cursed before gathering him in my arms and and letting him sob against my shoulder. I sat up, taking him and placing him on my lap as I look at Madam Ai Bai, "Can't you help us? Look at him, he is suffering..."

"Oh, that is nothing. The suffering will escalate some more. That "allergy" he is experiencing everytime he will hear your name, it will turn to a full blown fever in no time at all. As long as you are close together,"

Dayu's head lifted from my shoulder. "W-what do you mean?"

"When did you meet each other?" The madam asked.