My Mate For Life Chapter 17

Hey I want to thank everyone who voted and commented on the last chapter. Keep it up. I wish that I could go higher on the What's Hot List. Maybe with your help I can. Every time I read a comment I really read them. I love you all who commented and voted. Thanks for sticking with me and all.

Blake's POV

It's been a month since I've started school at Pine Valley High. I only have one class with Kennedy and it sucks. Every time I'm away from her my heart hurts. I guess that's what happens when you imprint on your true mate. I loved Kennedy, no love Kennedy.

Today Ken and I were going to the pack doctors to see how the baby or babies or doing. We never found out how many there were but today we were and I couldn't be any happier.

"Blake I need you to lead group A into the woods and if you found anything let us know" my father demanded in his Alpha voice. I nodded and ran into the bushes beside the house. I changed out of my clothes and waited for the magic to happen. I felt the familiar warmness and heard bones cracking. I shook my fur and ran out of the bushes. Everyone was already changed and ready to hunt.

There has been another killing outside the town. The first was a sixteen year old girl now this was a middle aged woman. Nobody knows what really happened but us. I just wish that Kennedy was safe and nobody would ever hurt her or the baby or babies.

I ran through the woods. Freedom was the only word I could think of. Nobody was there to bother me or me have any real problems. I could run for hours if I could.

'Everyone spread out and if you found anything howl' I ordered. Hayden and I ran and sniffed out everything. If you're wondering where is Luke well lets just say he's spying on a certain someone to make sure their alright.

I pushed my thoughts aside and continued running.

Kennedy's POV

I met up with Jamie at the local coffee shop in town. It was about the only restaurant place besides Al's Pub. I really can't go there under my circumstances.

I'm three months already and I haven't told Jamie. Kane knows because he seen me puke and he guessed it right on the spot. He's just happy because he can be an uncle and buy everything.

I was planning on telling Jamie today. I sat down in a booth and just ordered a cappuccino with extra whip cream. Mmm I love whip cream. I sighed happily while sipping on my drink. I haven't had any coffee at all you want to know why? Because Blake has been so protective. He won't let me drink coffee, eat any junk food, let me drive. When he had to meet with his father for important business Luke had to drive me and pick me up. My car still isn't fixed by the way. He won't let me go anywhere without him, I'm surprised he let me go by myself today.

My thoughts were interrupted when the door dinged. I looked up from my drink to see Jamie walk in. She wasn't alone. Guess who was with her? If you guessed Luke then you're right. I knew Blake would send someone to baby-sit me.

I glared at Luke he should of hid or something I don't want him here. Jamie didn't notice my actions she was looking at Luke. Did I mention they are dating now? Well they are since one month ago. They came and sat in front of me. Luke wrapped his arms around her waist Jamie sighed happily and kissed his cheek. I was still glaring at Luke, he gave me an innocent look.

Figures he would try and hid anything from me.

Jamie looked over at me and smiled "Hey Kennedy" No matter how much Luke annoys me he changed Jamie and she changed him.

"Hey Jam's how have you been" school was out for a week break. It was almost December here. Here I mean in California.

"I've been good so what did you need to tell so bad?'' her eyebrows were knotted together in confusion. I was really nervous now. What if she doesn't want to be friends with me anymore. I'm the pregnant girl who has a werewolf boyfriend. I mean come on my life is so weird.