My Mate For Life Chapter 7

Hey guys I want to thank you for all the support and stuff. I'm not getting enough votes or comment, but you guys who did I thank you guys sooo much. Don't stop plz!!!!!

Chapter 8

Kennedy's POV

A guy who had blonde hair and green eyes, and was bulit like a football player was standing in front of me and it happened to be my ex-boyfriend Cody.

The reason he is my ex is because he abused me, did drugs, smoked, and cheated on him. One night I didn't want to sleep with him, and he went crazy and tried to rape me, if it wasn't for my brother or Luke I would've been.

He was so into drugs that he would hit me, punch me or try and get me to join him, but he never tried to rape me until that night.

Just remembering gives me the chill that go up my spine.

"What are you doing here Cody" I whispered. I can't believe he's here right now.

"I came to talk to you, I want you back" he said. I could smell alochol off his breath. Great he's drunk.

"No Cody, just leave" I closed the door in his face and he kept knocking on the door.

I'm still afraid of him, big time. I got up and went to get Sky and snuck out the back door. Carrie called before he showed up and had to work. I said I would watch Sky and stuff.

I grabbed Sky's bag and carried him out the back and put him in the back off the car and I ran to the driver's side and hopped in. I started it up and pulled out of the driveway, I seen Cody running or at least trying to run to the car, but I was far away now.

I stopped at a red light and took out my cell phone and looked throught it and finally found te number I was looking for.

I clicked call and waited until the 3rd ring and he picked up.

"Hello" a sleepy Blake said.

"Hey it's Kennedy were you sleeping or something I could call-"

"No it's okay what did you need and i'm glad you called" he laughed.

"Umm me to and can I come over or something I need to get out of here" I said thinking of Cody.

"Sure you could come over to my house, just let me head over there, I'm at my folks house" he said and I heard rustling I could tell he just got of bed and was putting clothes on.

"Ok can you give me direction?'' I said while hitting the gas pedal. Finally the light turnred green. I drove past the little and headed to my house.

Blake gave me directions and we said goodbye and stuff. It took me about 20 minutes to get back to my house. I pulled in my driveway and parked. I turned the car off and looked in the rearview mirror at Sky. He was sleeping and has been for about an half-hour.

I sighed and opened my door and walked to the back and opened the door and pulled Sky out.I carried him into my house and put him on my bed while I got changed and stuff.

About ten minutes late I was finished and went to pick Sky up again, but he was already up.

"Hey Sky do you wanna meet my friend?'' I said hoping he wouldn't cry.

He nodded his little head and I smiled and picked him up. I took him out the door that led to the garage. I didn't want to take my Porsche so I took the Lexus SUV instead. I unlocked it and put Sky in the back while I got in the drivers side.

I sighed and opened the garage door and pulled out. I drove out of the city and heaed to Blake's. I drove around for about an hour and I pulled in the driveway. It was a forest road and It creeped me out, I felt like someone was watching me. I kept on driving until a house came in view.

It was about four stories and it was on a cliff, it had a pond near the house and a forest. I sighed again and stopped the car and opened the door and got Sky out and walked up the pathway and knocked on the door.

------------------

I'm tired and a lot is happening at home right now. I'll write more later.

VOTE COMMENT i'll update more.

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea:)