I Won't Hurt You: TC

"Damn, he's so fine.." My friend Ashely mumbles under her breath, biting the end of her pen

I followed the direction of her eyes and met the back of Taylor Caniff's head. I didn't say anything in response to her comment because she knows if I began to speak about him, i'd probably never stop. Taylor was one of the most gorgeous guys in our school, along with his friends. I'd be lying if I didn't say that every girl stares at him like he's the last guy on earth. He's almost perfect, well to me. He's funny, he's cute, he's smart, he has the cute little thing he does with his nose when he-"

"Miss y/n!" I hear Mr. Davis say sternly, looking directly at me, making me jump slightly and look at him, "Is there anything you'd like to say to Mr. Caniff?"

My cheeks burned deeply as everyone turned to stare at me, including Taylor with a curious look on his face. I stared down at my textbook and shook my head, biting my lip softly as people began to murmur and snicker.

"N-No Mr. Davis.." I answer, my lip trembling, causing me to stutter slightly

"Then please focus your attention on me instead of staring a hole in Mr. Caniff's head." He answered, turning back to the board

The students bursted out laughing and suddenly I didn't feel very well. I could feel Taylor's eyes on me as he looked me up and down before turning back around in his seat. I sighed deeply and ran my hands over my face, wanting to sink past my chair and down into the ground forever.

Ashely sighed and patted my back, "Don't worry, y/n. Everyone knows that Mr. Davis always has a cactus shoved too far up his ass. Someone obviously pissed in his coffee this morning."

This made me smile a little, looking up at her with a small pout on my face, "Did you see the way Taylor looked at me? He'll probably never speak to me now. Probably thinks i'm a stalker.."

  After the class period ended, I gathered my books and was one of the first students out of the classroom when the bell sounded. I went to my locker and opened it, grabbing my biology textbook when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Assuming it was Ashely, I smirked and opened my textbook.

"I don't want to hear another thing about Taylor. I know he's hot but give it a rest Ash." I laughed softly

"Uhm...thankyou?" That was not Ashely

I screwed my eyes shut and turned around, hoping to see a random guy that was not Taylor freaking Caniff. I opened one eye to see him staring down at me with a slight assumed facial expression.

"Judging by your response to me, I don't have to introduce myself." He said, smiling widely

"...I-I-uhm...name y/n my is.." I bit my lip hard, cringing at how unbelievably idiotic I sounded

Taylor only laughed, showing a full row of white teeth, "That's a pretty name for a girl like you." He looked down at my books before looking back up, "You know you don't have to be afraid around me y/n, right? I'd never hurt you.."

I blushed deeply and smiled softly up at him. He was so sweet in person, it's like he already knew exactly what to say. The bell rung again signalling we had about five minutes to get to our classes. He looked around and leaned in, giving me a soft kiss on my jawline before pulling back and looking in my eyes.

"You're cute...how about you come over to my house tonight?" He asked, "I'll be there alone, we could hang out for a bit?"

I nodded instantly, "Yes, yes i'd love that.." I answer, smiling widely

"It's a date." He said, smiling back, "Here's my number. Text me whenever you are ready and i'll clean up my house a bit before you come."

"O-Okay." I say, watching him wink before walking off

I turn back around to my locker and breath a couple times so I won't scream and embarrass the shit out of myself. I grabbed the rest of my books, some pencils and my lunch money before closing my locker and heading off to my class. I felt a soft tug on my arm and I looked back to see one of Taylor's friends, the one with the really blue eyes.

"Where ever Taylor told you to go with him, don't go." He instantly said, still holding onto my wrist

"Wha-what?" I answer confused as hell, trying to break away from his grasp, "Why not?"

He looked at me with a serious look, "Don't."

"Students, you have 30 seconds to get to your classes!" The annoying ass hall monitor said, clapping his hands

My classroom was all the way up the stairs and down a hall, I needed to get away from this dude quickly. He suddenly let go of my hand and walked away. I frowned softly and began running full speed up the stairs.

When I got to Bio, I told Ashely all about Taylor and the weird guy. She was really excited for me and couldn't stop talking about all the things that Taylor and I could talk about and what not.

"But what about the guy? Wasn't it kind of suspicious and weird for him say something like that?" I asked, "Maybe I shouldn't go.."

She rolled her eyes, "Are you insane?! This is Taylor Caniff we are talking about right now. Any girl would kill to be in your shoes, don't some guy ruin it for you."

"But it wasn't just some guy-"

"Y/n." Ashely cut me off, "You are going on a date with Taylor Caniff, just think about how it could turn out."

I smiled softly and nodded, "Yeah...maybe that guy is just jealous or weird. I should be psyched! I'm going on a date with Taylor freaking Caniff!!"

I tried to push it to the back of my mind. But the look in the guy's eyes told me what he said, was most likely not something random.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm thinking about turning this into a book, it sounds kinda interesting lmao.
But for right now this is part one of Taylor's imagine.
Hope ya likes it~
This was dedicated to daddy_caniff13 because I swear to god, the entire day I was being spammed with her spamming my notifs by either voting or commenting. I appreciate you! I hope you like your imagine!!
Stay lit~