SPECIAL!! K.L: Movie Theater

I'm doing a lot of specials, lol. And even though she doesn't watch him anymore I'm going to let ny friend @KaylorJk0402 have this one. Cause, I know she reads this. So, enjoy! P.s, I'm using y/n so it can be for all of my corndogs!!

I get frustrated as Kian continues to talk to Andrea, his ex. Oblivious to her continuous flirts. Giggling every time he said something, or touching his arm repeatedly. He's not that damn funny!

"Oh, Kian!" She giggles out

I roll my eyes in annoyance. Kian and I are supposed to be here to watch a movie Kian picked, but no, we are sitting here in the damn parking lot! I tap my foot repeatedly and walk up next to Kian.

"Hey babe!" He says "This is Andrea, Andrea this is my girlfriend Y/n."

"That's a pretty name." She says, sounding more like a growl

"I know." I state bluntly

She rolls her eyes "So, Kian how have you been?"

"Well, I'm great. I'm with my beautiful girlfriend, and we are now on a date." He says

"That's great, Kian!" She says "You, know. You have an awesome name. Kian. Its so unique, right y/n?"

"It's also awesome when I say it while he's fuc-"

"Y/n!" Kian exclaims

"Lets go. Now." I say, pulling him by the theater

***Boss ass time skip, skip, skip, skip**

We sit down in the back of the movie theater. I sit down quietly, not saying a word to him.

"Y/n, What the hell was that?" He says

"Don't talk to me." I snap

"What did I do?" He says

"Well, I don't know...how about spending the first twenty minutes of our date talking to your ex!?" I snarl "Oh wait, maybe it's because you sat there and watched her flirt with you?"

"Flirt?!" He exclaims "oh come on, y/n She was not flirting."

"Oh really?" I say "Oh Kian!" I touch his arm giggling

"That's super funny!" I mock "Last time I checked, you were talking about your sisters pregnancy scare!"

I was yelling at this point. Having most of the people watch us rather than the previews.

"Y/n, stop yelling!" He whispers

"Whatever." I snap, slumping in m seat

"Babe..."

"Stop.talking." I say

He quits talking and sits back in his seat.

God, what even is this? Why the hell did he pick this movie?

I juml when I feel Kian's hand running up and down my thigh. Dangerously close to my core.

"Kian, what the fuck are you doing?" I whisper

"You said stop talking. I'm not talking." He says

"Stop doing, that."

"What?" He says "This?"

His hangs slides under my skirt and rubs my clit.

"Yes." I groan "Stop that."

"I can shut up, and I can stop this. But, I can't do both." He says "Sit on my lap."

"What?!" I whisper

"Come on. There are like six people here, Why did you think I picked this movie?" He says "They won't see us."

I couldn't say no. How could I? I silently climb on his lap, my back pressed against his chest. He spreaded my legs with his. I shiver as he slides his finger in my underwear. He rubs my clit at a very slow pace.

"Speed it up." I mumble

He sticks his fingers deep inside me, making me clamp down on lip hard. He pumps his fingers quickly, moving in a scissoring motion. He pulls his fingers out and grabs my neck, making me watch him as he sucks the liquid off his fingers. He quickly slides his jeans and boxers down, his erection standing proud.

He hissed as he took it in his hands, lifting me slightly.

"Easy. Just ease down." He says

I obey, slowly lowering myself onto his dick. He fills me completely, not one spot untouched. He grips my hips and lifts me up, only to bring me down again. He uses my neck to muffle his constant groans, while his free hand clamps over my mouth.

I rock back and forth quickly, wanting to bounce so bad, but knowing it'll create noises. I throw my head back, closing my eyes. I feel his hand toy with my clit. He pinched it lightly, making my eyes flutter closed.

He lifted me up and thrusted upward, pulling me down at the same time. I gripped the back of his neck, tightly. The feeling was so amazing, little waves tackling my body repeatedly. He squeezed at my sides, his breath on my neck.

I felt my stomach tighten. I clenched around him, making him grunt.

"Relax, baby, relax." He whispered softly

I relaxed myself a bit. He continued, going faster, sensing I was close. I pulled at his hair, biting my lip. I released onto him. Sighing quietly. He came right after me, his load shooting into me.

As we caught our breath, his expression had his thought written all on his face.

That was incredible.